Recent content by Wammyve

1. Wammyve

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEINFORSSSSS
  2. Wammyve

Running without hermes boots?

This is such a minor detail that most people look over or don't pay attention to, but this has always been in the game. I guess it's intended to be an indicator that you're literally burning your feet alive and your character is struggling to run on those blocks. This same running effect happens...
  3. Wammyve

Music Pack Title Screen intro won’t stop looping

It's a bug cuz I get it too
  4. Wammyve

**REPORTED** Replaced Journey's Beginning Song Weirdness with Music Packs

I have this problem as well. My custom file for 50 is only a few seconds long and the idea was that it's supposed to transition into 51 for a (hopefully) flawless loop. However, the game keeps on looping 50 which results in the player never getting to hear the intended loop. Also not sure if...
  5. Wammyve

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

I'm having a slight issue with porting my custom music pack from Wave Bank format to the texture pack format. Pretty much every custom theme sounds way louder than it should when compared to when I used the Wave Bank format. Idk if this is an issue with the game or my files because those files...
  6. Wammyve

Wavebank Fixing music for Terraria 1.4.1.2 (and possibly beyond)

Ok, now this is epic (and very simple to fix too) :happy:
  7. Wammyve

PC Sounds in tModLoader and wavebanks not working after 1.4.1.2

I think I may have found more to the problem. If you open up the file called "TerrariaMusic.xgs" in Terraria's Content folder (using a 3rd party program), there is a new value called "Volume" at the end. I found this out when I decided to open both the Vanilla .xgs file and the custom .xgs file...
  8. Wammyve

PC Sounds in tModLoader and wavebanks not working after 1.4.1.2

Same here, my custom wave bank that worked fine on 1.4.1.1 now causes the game to endlessly "load" into the title screen with no music.
  9. Wammyve

PC Weird Connection Problem with Hosting (and possibly joining) Worlds Through Host & Play

Apparently I could join my friend just fine via Steam. Also, I decided to host a world via IP using TerrariaServer.exe and boom he could join me just fine. Idk whether or not it's my modem router or Steam being stupid (or both), or my internet just sucks :red:. But yeah another workaround method...
  10. Wammyve

PC Weird Connection Problem with Hosting (and possibly joining) Worlds Through Host & Play

So not long ago I got a new cable modem router to replace the rented one I had from my ISP. I've also been subscribed to a VPN service called Mozilla VPN (makers of FireFox) for a while as well (still am). Recently, I've noticed a weird issue with trying to host my worlds for others to join and...
  11. Wammyve

PC Lost connection trying to join friend's server

Hey this might be a dated response, but make sure you both are aware of the Journey Mode difficulty. She may have made a Journey Mode world with a Journey Mode character and you may have made a Classic character for you to join with. Journey Mode worlds can only be played/joined with Journey...
  12. Wammyve

Terraria multiplayer not working

Might be your firewall settings or you might need to check if port 7777 on your router modem is opened/not blocked
  13. Wammyve

Can't play terraria multiplayer

Have you tried restarting your internet modem/router?
  14. Wammyve

Music Pack Can texture packs replace music?

There's a tutorial on how to directly change it through the game's files. Look it up, it's not too hard (just make sure when you convert it to a Wave Bank file that the quality isn't set to low or some tracks will sound weird).
  15. Wammyve

Music Pack Can texture packs replace music?

I don't think so. I already had custom music on my game by directly changing the Wave Bank.xwb file to my own Wave Bank file. However, when I tried to do the same setup (Content/Wave Bank.xwb) on a test texture pack, the music didn't seem to change. I know you don't have to put images in texture...
Back
Top Bottom