Recent content by WarLordSMB

1. WarLordSMB

I am playing terraria on mobile and my worlds are blank I can see one item and my character but...

I am playing terraria on mobile and my worlds are blank I can see one item and my character but everything is blank help I've tried alot of stuff to
  2. WarLordSMB

Hello when I try playing terraria on mobile when I join a world my world it's just blank I can...

Hello when I try playing terraria on mobile when I join a world my world it's just blank I can see my character but everything else is just blank i tried making a new world did the tutorial over again but it didn't work help
  3. WarLordSMB

When will the 1.3 update come to mobile

When will the 1.3 update come to mobile
  4. WarLordSMB

I don't understand post box is bigger you call it spam comments box is smaller not spam :| :> :<

I don't understand post box is bigger you call it spam comments box is smaller not spam :| :> :<
  5. WarLordSMB

Really that is weird how is THAT SPAM it is just like a comment and who is Id

Really that is weird how is THAT SPAM it is just like a comment and who is Id
  6. WarLordSMB

Why would it be impossible

Why would it be impossible
  7. WarLordSMB

Who will give you the news and someone said it was impossible

Who will give you the news and someone said it was impossible
  8. WarLordSMB

So we are going to get it soon

So we are going to get it soon
  9. WarLordSMB

I would love to know if terraria mobile could get the 1.3 update and I would love to know how to...

I would love to know if terraria mobile could get the 1.3 update and I would love to know how to become a moderator because terraria is my favourite game I have played it for years and I just want to help out
Back
Top Bottom