Warpshard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My aunt got mad at me because she couldn't figure out the password to my cousin's Steam account, and I didn't want to help. Because [cont.]
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I didn't help, and she apparently forgot the "Forgot Password" functionality exists, she made him another Steam account and bought Terraria again. After that, she came to me to apologize and said that, "she was partly to blame."

Partly to blame? The entire situation is your fault! Just because I didn't help in a simple situation doesn't mean I'm responsible for having to buy another copy of Terraria.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    She being fully responsible and not taking full credit for it? Now that's what I call a selfish human.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    That's not selfish.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    A good song can indicate a good game.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I know you didn't say it is, but this definitely isn't a hard and fast rule. Paper Mario: Sticker Star had excellent music, but was really lackluster gameplay wise. This is coming from a person who has only ever played Sticker Star, so I'd like to think I'm not biased towards the previous games.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Yes. In order for a game to be "good" it has to meet the players taste.
    For some reason, there were five or six questions on my Human Geography Home Test that weren't in the book, and were basically trivia.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Did you get them right?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I don't know. I used the Internet on a couple of them (One such gem is that apparently, China only has one time zone. The question was over time zones), and they were pretty reliable sources. I hope I got them right, at least.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I wish you get them right as well.
    So, I just now experienced how broken Crates can make early Hardmode. I got into Hardmode about half an hour ago, and I already have [cont.]
    Reactions: 360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    I got a full set of Titanium with Adamantite weapons and tools straight away :p
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Yeah. I only had about 27~ crates, because I was too lazy to put any real effort into getting a ton of crates. Still, for that many crates, it's very impressive what I got.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Crates are very useful in hardmode, maybe too useful :p
    Is it sad that I feel like a badass whenever I crush a wasp?
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    considering most people run away and scream, no.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    To be fair, I'm also one of those people. It's mostly when they're flying, though. The one I crushed was just crawling around on the ground.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Congrats, you killed one of the things that would cause most people to scream like a girl. :)
    $105 for a replacement figure and a face. No wonder Third Party is so lucrative, because they rip off their customers!
    Dammit, Shy girls are even more infuriating when they can't say what they're thinking, especially when it involves your 'relationship'.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    To clarify, her friend (who apparently has quite a bit of insight on her personal life) mentioned that the girl (after two weeks of talking) isn't currently looking for a relationship. I don't even want to be in a relationship with her, I just want to be friends with her so I can talk to her at this point.
    Today I've learned that, when a girl is very shy, it's more infuriating than cute, as trying to talk to her results in her 'freezing up'.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    She hides it well, I'll give her that. I only figured it out as I asked one of her friends for some help on talking to her, and she said that she is really shy and freezes up around guys.

Anyways, thanks.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I used to be shy around girls ( I still am but not as badly as I was ) and I could tell you, that if you will talk with her a lot, she would stop to be afraid.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I talk to girls, and they like me, (apparently) and then all of sudden were dating and then she dumps me and never looks at me again

:c
    I'm not complaining, since I think it's really interesting, but what is the point of learning Latin and Greek Roots in High School?
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    @Red H2O Either that, or it's the end times. I'm concerned by the fact that 90% of people blindly believe everything they see on the news and are afraid of any sort of confrontation. It makes me scared that you might be false, but I hope to :red:ing god you're right.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV0dwrpkUKE
    R
    Red H2O
    Mate, every person that has ever lived thought that their time would be the end of the world. We're not special or different from any of the other flesh bags that live on this planet.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    I'm convinced it's not the end of society as we know it, but I just can't help but have a small amount of doubt because of the decline in humanity as a whole. Also, I hate the term "end of the world" when referring to this issue.
    I feel like if I blow my nose too hard, my brain will come out through my nose and I'll die. In other words, I'm incredibly congested.
    Reactions: AstroBot
    Battle Bee
    Battle Bee
    That... sounds painful.
    AstroBot
    AstroBot
    Get well soon.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I imagine it would be painful. I mean, I've never had my brain pulled through my nose, but I'd assume that it would be incredibly painful.

Also, I think it's just allergies. Me, this girl I'm interested in, my dad, and a couple of other people were all congested today.
    Hey warpshard, do you own Splatoon?
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I always thought sloshers was good in the past. However, I hated the fact that it slows you down, and it isn't automatic. It two shots people as well, and it doesn't have the most perfect range.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Yeah. I could use other weapons, but I have fun using the Slosher. Using the Aerospray, while effective, was kind of tedious. The Slosher is just a bunch of fun to use, in my opinion.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Yup. Everyone has their own favorable weapon. It just takes time to get used to :)
    Why the hell is my my AP class the only class I've had since Middle School that doesn't allow me to type vocabulary?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    From what I've heard, the reasoning behind doing this (possibly only in my state) is that you'll learn it as you write it.

I think we can agree that is complete bull:red:. Most of the time, I do this on autopilot and think about other things.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Exactly. Some things just want you to do more work just for a simple provledge, which, as you said, is bullsh!t.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    @Red H2O , the class is difficult enough as it is, although it's more the scope of what we have to do. Do a worksheet over a current event article each week, have to do a year long project, and Chapter 1 is an entire unit's worth of content. I'm already stressed, and we've only been in class for 5 days.
    There is now a drunken Tanuki with a clock embedded in its chest en route to my house.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I bet it's no more drunken than Nev.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    No one can be more drunken than Nev. If they tried, they'd die of Alcohol poisoning.
    That horrible feeling where half of your issues with something are because you were too lazy to try something different.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Yup.
    Humanity is lazy
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    2 Lazy 2 do school work
    Had my first day of school as a Sophomore in High School. This is going to be a long, long year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom