Warpshard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude, that profile picture looks like an alternate 3rd Transformers faction symbol.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Sometimes they're built by the Quintessons, in which case certain insignias were given to certain workers, and then the Autobots and Decepticons used the same crest-like symbol. Other times, they're all from one race, and their insignias were derived from that. The one I like the most, though, is the idea that their insignias are from the Last Autobot and Liege Maximo or the Fallen.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    The Last Autobot is Cybertron's (Primus') last defense against Unicron, Mutants, Demons, and Unicron's Heralds. His face is shaped like the Autobot Insignia, which is presumably where the Autobots got it from. The Decepticons, however, got it from either Liege or Fallen, whose heads tend to resemble the Decepticon insignia. And, more often than not, they're basically the granddaddy of the 'Cons.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Oh, and their insignias are similar, in terms of story reasons, because Cybertron's Golden Age was basically British colonialism, with tons of Cybertronions colonizing other planets, including giant living ships that became the planet's capital, or the entire planet in a couple of cases. Their universal insignia became different images as time went on and the various planets severed ties from Cybertron.
    I think what I'm learning, now that I'm listening to a whole lot more music on Youtube than before, is that I'm a Megalovania addict.
    I had a dream where I was going back to school for some reason, and there were people sitting on invisible bleachers. Also, sat w/ friends.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Regrettably we did not sit on invisible bleachers, but on crappy metal folding chairs.
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Uh

Ok
    Just spent an hour grinding Golem in Expert mode for Dev Armor sets, and I used an entire stack of Power cells. Now I have ~100 Platinum.
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Oh, and the Dev Sets I managed to get were Lazure's, Loki's, Skiphs, and D-Town's armor sets. Stardust Armor, Stardust Dragon, Lunar Summons, and a pit full of traps makes the battles take about 20 seconds each. It's very satisfying.
    Finished Tales of the Terrarian. It was fun, although some segments were incredibly frustrating. Still, I got some nice loot out of it.
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Most frustrating part for me was the portal gun segment and the part with the switches and doors
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    The Portal gun bit wasn't too frustrating, it was just a lot of going back and forth. Plus, if you keep the Companion Cube, you save 5 Platinum (As I found out when the Travelling Merchant visited me). The most frustrating bit for me was the Amber dungeon, only because of those wall jumps.
    ...There is going to be a Tetris movie with a budget of $80 million. Let me say that again. A movie. About Tetris. A MOVIE. ABOUT TETRIS.
    Is Prison Architect worth the money? I have $30 to spend, and I'm kind of interested in the game.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Okay. Also, Water Pipes and Electrical Cable can't be in the same space, can they? I'm watching a video on it right now, and I'm not very sure.
    Pixus
    Pixus
    From the last time I played, they can be in the same space, although I'm not sure.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I have an interest in buying Prison Architect, but I'm not sure if it is worth $30 so I've been waiting for it to go on sale. With summer coming up, there's a high chance there'll be a good sale for it.
    I have to say, Bald Bull was really underwhelming after Soda Popinski. I beat him in three hours, compared to three years w/ Popinski.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Also, I didn't know that if you do the regain health trick during the intro screen to the next fighter, you lose half your health for the fight. And guess what happened when I made a restore point at the beginning of Don Flamenco?
    After three years, I finally beat Soda Popinski in the original Punch-Out. May Bald Bull have mercy on my soul.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Xylia
    Xylia
    If he gives you too much trouble, load up super punch out and get some revenge.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I've seen some stuff on Super Punch Out. I'm not as interested in it as I am the original (And the Wii version).
    Xylia
    Xylia
    The main draw to super punch out is trying to get the fastest times and how hilarious super-fast KOs/TKOs can be. Some fights are less than 8 seconds long, lol. And of course, the last few fights are pretty hard due to the opponents outright cheating. But yet it isn't so cheap that it is "one punch and you're down" like the original was.
    I'm taking my first AP test tomorrow (AP Human Geography). I really just want to get it over with, since our teacher has done little review.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    If you're doing English, my advice is to reference lesser known books; greater chance the scorers haven't read them and therefore won't notice any mistakes you might make in discussing them.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I'm planning on doing AP Lang. next year. We'll be reading plenty of books during the year, from what I've heard from Juniors who have taken the class, so I imagine that it shouldn't be too bad.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    From what I remember that Lang test wasn't that bad, just remember to pace yourself for your essays.
    I'd never even seen Robot Wars 20 minutes ago. Now I am eagerly awaiting the reboot. It looks like so much fun, even the original episodes.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Rooting for the return of Sir Kill-a-lot here
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    From what I've heard, he's back, and he's much bigger and scarier than ever before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom