Recent content by Warrior_392

1. Warrior_392

1.3.6 Background Preview

Well this is great! but what about the console and mobile rewrite?? There's been many pc updates since the release of the current console and mobile versions, its starting to get a little boring .-. I know the team said in Q3 2017 but we are almost there if not there already :P at least a...
  2. Warrior_392

Happy I just realized you have not made a video on explaining different types of classes. I...

Happy I just realized you have not made a video on explaining different types of classes. I really don't know how it works. Also, what happened to the weekly wire and let's build series?
  3. Warrior_392

Mobile How To: Frost Moon Event

Meh, I prefer afk over grinding,
  4. Warrior_392

Mobile How To: Frost Moon Event

It's actually possible to use a dungeon farm method for this (not in the dungeon, of course) a dungeon farm consists of a large, flat area below you with teleporters 5-10 blocks apart on a 1 second timer, each teleporter leads to a box below you with traps of your choice. At player level there...
  5. Warrior_392

So if your building terraria from scratch on current gen consoles and mobile, does this mean...

So if your building terraria from scratch on current gen consoles and mobile, does this mean that the release date will be quite far away for both? Also, how many peeps work at Pipeworks? (I feel like the name Pipeworks is a Mario reference)
  6. Warrior_392

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

HOPEFULLY WE CAN WRITE ON SIGNS XD
  7. Warrior_392

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Omg yes 1.3 is deeply needed :0 for us Mobile terrarians.
  8. Warrior_392

Rawr

Rawr
Back
Top Bottom