Recent content by waterdogx

1. waterdogx

tModLoader Having trouble making multiple tool tips in an item

I'm learning to program mods and I can't find out how to add multiple tool tips to an item in C#. I've looked everywhere and i have yet to successfully find anything that helps.
  2. waterdogx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've had the same problems with mine as well, and when I try to use the mod separately from tmod, it doesn't seems to effect the game at all, since I remember playing it a while back and it changed the title screen. Unfortunently, I myself have yet to find a way to fix it. Though I think my main...
  3. waterdogx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For some reason my game keeps shutting down when it gets to about 80-90% when it's "resetting objects." The game was working fine before but now i can't get it to work on any of the worlds i have set up. Is there a way to fix this, or does the tmod version just not work anymore?
  4. waterdogx

is there a way to restore the soundtrack? I was trying to use a custom soundtrack in the game...

is there a way to restore the soundtrack? I was trying to use a custom soundtrack in the game, but when i got into the game, there was no sound. Then i tried replacing it with the original soundtrack, and it still didn't work.
  5. waterdogx

[img]

6. waterdogx

for starters, read a dictionary.

for starters, read a dictionary.
  7. waterdogx

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

damn it....well even then it still makes no sence why i can't equip the tourmaline tunic also i forgot to mention that the contagion won't work either, but i'm guessing that relates to it not being finished too.
  8. waterdogx

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

ok, i just got avalon, and i think i did something wrong when installing it, because i can't craft some things like spore powder, and i think the enemies don't work, but i'm not sure about it. also the tormaline tunic causes my game to shutdown when i equip it. please help because i've been...
  9. waterdogx

PC World launch crashes

when my game crashes, it seems like it has a pattern. after i launched 2 worlds, the third one crashes my game and i wouldn't be able to relaunch it for a while. i'm not absolutely sure if this is from 1.3 or if it's a steam problem, but it's most likely terrarria since it only happens in...
  10. waterdogx

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! I HAD SO MANY IDEA I WANTED TO TRY AND GET INTO THE GAME! DAMN YOU TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. waterdogx

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I've got some ideas for magic items! how about a Magic Wand? craftable made from wand of sparking, 5 fallen stars, 3 iron bars damage: 15 knockback: very weak (I don't have any ideas for usetime) shoots a small ball of light mana: 5 velocity: 9 5% chance to spawn a bunny when the magic hat is...
  12. waterdogx

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

<moderator edit: please don't post images containing profanity>
  13. waterdogx

Terraria: Otherworld Towers of Power

for some reason i want to sh!t all over your comment...figuratively-_-
  14. waterdogx

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

27 S is for sunscreen, and also the sun, both give you cancer, now isn't that fun?
  15. waterdogx

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

so it looks like the days are shorter, atleast in space they are. i'm guessing the creators are going for a more realistic day and night cycle, since in real life when you're in space the days go by faster
Back
Top Bottom