Recent content by Watplr

1. Watplr

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

Lord Ecramox The Almifhtz Surprisingly pretty close, especially considering that the keyboard I'm using switches the normal places of y and z.
  2. Watplr

NPCs & Enemies Granite Slime

Granite Slime. It would be like a normal slime, but it would glow when it jumps, and would only spawn in the Granite. I think there's a mod with a similar idea, but I completely forgot about that while making this. Anyways, here are the sprites. they're imgur links since uploading them here...
  3. Watplr

Sprites The Mod

Honestly, I'm more concerned about Mana Regen. Considering the speed it already has, it would likely be pretty broken. Edit: Also, does it apply to only magic weapons, or anything that uses mana?
  4. Watplr

Sprites The Mod

Would it stack with Mana Regen or Magic Power potions?
  5. Watplr

tfw you make some simple pixel art and actually feel accomplished

tfw you make some simple pixel art and actually feel accomplished
  6. Watplr

Items Clentamination Bombs!

Of course, just be sure to give credit.
  7. Watplr

Weapons & Equip Stardust Armor Upgrade

It would be neat if the Guardian was repurposed to be a turret of sorts.
  8. Watplr

I made a Hallow one. It looks like a petri dish. Here's the link: Imgur Also, here's the link to my Piskel if you want to use any of the sprites as a template: Piskel - Watplr Wraith
  9. Watplr

Here's my awful attempt at making a Crimson Bomb. Edit: I think the image is broken. If you want to view it, here's the imgur link: Imgur Other Edit: Also, I'd assume the crafting recipe makes 20 bombs? Other Other Edit: I made a corruption one too. I won't even bother trying to upload it...
  10. Watplr

Sprites Expert mode makes

Well, technically, we already have Expert drops that are able to be combined, but those don't even make an accessory. Who knows, maybe those minecart pieces should have a better use? Maybe they could be combined with some accessories from the bosses the mechs are based on?
  11. Watplr

Weapons & Equip Spoons in Terraria

It would be neat if you could eat slimes with the spoon.
  12. Watplr

Sprites Shotgun Boots/Gunmetal Boots

So, basically, it's like Downwell?
  13. Watplr

Weapons & Equip Onyx Blaster MK. 2

While I absolutely love using the Chainblaster (I haven't gotten to the Onyxia yet), it really isn't much of an Onyx Blaster, rather, it's more of a machine gun that just happens to shoot Onyx Blasts.
  14. Watplr

Yes, it is very ok.

Yes, it is very ok.
  15. Watplr

Weapons & Equip Onyx Blaster MK. 2

I have an awful idea. Make it fire a spread of three small Onyx Blasts, each of which can bounce off an enemy/wall once (still making an explosion on the bounce).
Back
Top Bottom