Recent content by wCrane

1. wCrane

Sprites Mystical Rune - Making Yoyos a bit more interesting

omfg, i love this. you've got my support
  2. wCrane

Sprites The Red Steel Set - become a guardian of Dungeon?!

loving the prehardmode 'turtle armour'-like armour, you've got my support
  3. wCrane

Sprites Jungle Mimic Drops

fair enough
  4. wCrane

Weapons & Equip ACTUAL Shields... With special abilities!!!!!

actually, you could use a shield to push an enemy away, or to block and deflect a weapon. you wont just stand there cowering behind it. anyways, these are a really neat idea, though i think they should be more like a holdable weapon (similar to swords, spears, ect.) and when you use it, it can...
  5. wCrane

Sprites Some of my ideas: new items, new mechanics, new equipment...

in general: awesome idea! sprites look good, and it seems well thought out. however, I have an issue with your idea for boomerangs, and scourge of the corruptor. -For the scourge, melee needs that. if your playing a world, and doing melee, your won't have a biome chest.(yes i know you could...
  6. wCrane

Sprites Jungle Mimic Drops

god damn. thats great. The items could use a bit of balancing, but other than that, these seem awesome. well done! Some balancing ideas: -Sword: a bit of a damage decrease. remember that (while it would be very hard) these are obtainable instantly upon activating hardmode. Yes, i know that the...
  7. wCrane

Weapons & Equip Forbidden shield

SO. fourth time trying to type a reply to this... Good job. neat small idea, could definitely be seen in the game, and I would definitely use it. I tried my hand at spriting a shield and a combination of it and the ankh shield, BUT I get logged out everytime I try to add files, and my post is...
  8. wCrane

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Woo! awesome ocean! question: is ToW gonna be for mac?
  9. wCrane

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

WOO PARTY! this is awesome! I love that the NPCs have special sayings when parties are happening also, am I the only one who didn't realize that the demolitionist is actually a dwarf? I always thought he was just short...
  10. wCrane

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

My god... This looks amazing.:eek: How u does it?
  11. wCrane

Weapons & Equip Hardmode crimson/corruption armour

My god, lol. This this is still here? jeez. I might redo this... I don't like the sprites anymore.
  12. wCrane

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

if you haven't started my request yet, would you be able to do it of this pic? I changed the design of the character... If not its ok :)
  13. wCrane

Am making (and gathering some of my old) sprites, to try my hand at a sprite thread... it's...

Am making (and gathering some of my old) sprites, to try my hand at a sprite thread... it's coming along well.
  14. wCrane

Alright. That'd be neat actually, I'm trying to put some terraria armours into the style above, lol
  15. wCrane

Really whatever you want to do, I guess. I've got no real preference, lol
Back
Top Bottom