Recent content by Weping7

1. Weping7

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

yes! thank you! can't wait to see some of the new adventure maps that can be made with this update
  2. Weping7

Terraria Graphic Tee

AWESOME! gotta love that terraria logo!
  3. Weping7

If you could combine two weapons at once

coppershortsword and meowmere? ...
  4. Weping7

3DS Nintendo 3DS Retail Copies Available Now!

hip hip hooray! now we can all get rekked by medusa at a younger age! (i think this version has medusa, or is it only some features from 1.3?)
  5. Weping7

Player-Created Game Enhancements - Mod Feature

awesome! as if Terraria didn't already have ten trillion ways for you to die... also maybe Terraria should get steam workshop support, so you didn't have to use TModLoader and that complicated stuff, you could just press subscribe.
  6. Weping7

CC Creation Compendium #34

wow, only if i can make stuff that cool, if i try to build a cool house, it ends up looking like a box with random blocks everywhere and one type of background wall:D:D:D
  7. Weping7

i'm not so sure either, well nice to meet you!

i'm not so sure either, well nice to meet you!
  8. Weping7

Terraria & Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest

are you kidding me? no videos? noooooooo!!!!! anyways, i cant wait to see the awesome creations the community can come up with good luck guys!!!
  9. Weping7

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

figthing the brain of Cthulu for the first time (i was soo not ready, armor, magic capet, cloud in bottle and water bolt with 4 mana stars) i died when he had like 10hp left then a stay water bolt kills him HOW DO YOU FEEL BOC? :brain::brain::brain: Weping was torn in half by the brain of...
  10. Weping7

PC The Funniest Way to Die in Terraria

my friend was playing and he was in hardmode, he had very low health (like 3hp or something)and obsidian shield and a he was managing his inventory and a green slime hopped along and killed him. HA!:p
  11. Weping7

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

nooo way, this is so amazing!, you know what? someday terraria is going to take over the world! :redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin:
  12. Weping7

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

yay, but to bad i cant glitch the game sooo much anymore, its just that satisfying when you see mushrooms on trees and the terrablade having 100000 damage and the guide spinning in circles forever...
  13. Weping7

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"what is that purple spiked thin?" it isnt stupid, its just a newbie thing to say:D:D:D
  14. Weping7

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

what terraia really need is steam workshop support so people who dont know how to install mods and maps can do it really fast AND EASY also the map/mod makers can advertise their creations really easy too
  15. Weping7

CC Creation Compendium # 33

wow, amazing creativity, i really likked black gold saw's and curt's builds!:):):)
Back
Top Bottom