Recent content by WesleyCody

1. WesleyCody

tModLoader Starter Classes

Sorry for the late response. Are you using Mr Plague's Races mod? It has been reported that using this mod is incompatible in character creation. We will look into this issue in the future.
  2. WesleyCody

1.4 version has been released. If anyone runs into any problems or has any suggestions let me know.
  3. WesleyCody

Anybody following this thread still waiting for 1.4, we have started porting this mod to 1.4 and it should hopefully be working on there soon. From there we will make changes and adjustments as needed and add new content
  4. WesleyCody

How to convert ItemDefinition to Item type?

I have a config in my mod, one of the configurable values I am trying to add is an ItemDefinition. The player would be able to select an item which later will be given via QuickSpawnItem. However, after looking through Tmodloader documentation and code online I can't figure out how to either...
  5. WesleyCody

I have updated the Calamity Mage bag items, as well as other Calamity related bags to items I feel more accurately represent the level of power the player should have at that point in the game. I will be taking a look through bags of other mods and change things as needed. Please let me know if...
  6. WesleyCody

Big update to the mod. Added support for Gambler + Alchemist (Orchid Mod) and clicker class for anyone that wanted it. In the case that this mod still serves a purpose to some people and hasn't been replaced let me know of any suggestions you may have. I now am more available to continue work on...
  7. WesleyCody

As I have taken a long break from Terraria and modding I would have to look into what moving to 1.4 would entail. As of right now I will simply try my best to update the mod to have support for any new mod class updates or new classes. 1.4 support will be on my mind for the future.
  8. WesleyCody

I have got all mod files again, expect updates as normal now. Let me know if there is problems with the mod like bugs now. Also if you have suggestions I missed make sure to tell me again
  9. WesleyCody

To all interested in this mod or following this thread, I have recently experienced a large data loss of many of my files, including the files for this mod. It will take some time for me to get updates going again as I have to recreate the files for this mod, which will take me some time since...
  10. WesleyCody

Sorry for missing this. Yes, I will add class support for this sometime soon.
  11. WesleyCody

I will have to look into Spirit mod, but if it adds any class content of note then it will likely be added at some point in the future.
  12. WesleyCody

Whoops, I remember reading that those classes were out but forgot to add bags for them -_-. Also, the removal of unloaded mod bags is in the mod, as toggleable config option. Looking at it now however, I will switch that as a toggle removal off, instead of a toggle removal on in the case a user...
  13. WesleyCody

Sorry for the late reply. As far as I can tell, the Lite's Elemental Hearts mod just adds consumable items to increase health, and a few weapons. This mod is for classes, so I would only really like to add bags for certain playstyles or classes. The Elemental Hearts mod does not have a custom...
  14. WesleyCody

I'll start working on the Esper and Sentry class bags now, thanks for the suggestion :) I think the Shaman bag drops are what you're thinking now (hopefully), let me know if there's anything I need to change. The Reaper Bag should now appear as an item as far as I can tell
  15. WesleyCody

Damn it, in the most recent update I made to the mod I must have accidentally changed something, because the Reaper Bag no longer registers as an item. I'll get around to fixing this in the next couple of updates, sorry for the inconvenience :sigh:
Back
Top Bottom