Recent content by Jill

1. Jill

To be fair I'd been hitting people up for a week and a bit before this, I was just taking it a...

To be fair I'd been hitting people up for a week and a bit before this, I was just taking it a little slow 'cus I thought it'd be pretty crass to just dive back in onto servers being like hEy iT mE I honestly got told about the TCF stuff. I did paste a few things into a Google Doc but everyone...
  2. Jill

Important We are phasing out the Social Group feature on TCF

Hey there. Sorry for the lateness on saying anything about this, I only found out about it a few days ago. Admittedly it feels a little weird thinking about this again - you know, I'm not saying 'I'm mostly done with TCF' in some kind of 'Wow I'm mad at this site!!!' way at all; I just mean...
  3. Jill

I'm sorta better nowadays. Sorry for taking so long + if I worried any of you. Trying to put...

I'm sorta better nowadays. Sorry for taking so long + if I worried any of you. Trying to put life back together. Pm if want Discord tag etc.
  4. Jill

I'm sorry. I finally gave up.

I'm sorry. I finally gave up.
  5. Jill

Ahh, Google knows me so well. [IMG]

Ahh, Google knows me so well.
  6. Jill

There's a lot to say, so I'll just wish all the best for you. ^^ Hope you can be much more at...

There's a lot to say, so I'll just wish all the best for you. ^^ Hope you can be much more at ease in the future because of it and other things too.
  7. Jill

[IMG]

8. Jill

Alright there Ravage mate. c; [IMG]

Alright there Ravage mate. c;
  9. Jill

You're welcome. I think if you mean the TCF emojis (rather than your phone ones) if you type the...

You're welcome. I think if you mean the TCF emojis (rather than your phone ones) if you type the command for them like : ) for :) , they should appear.
  10. Jill

Try not to worry about it too much, just be the better person for the next time, if you do need...

Try not to worry about it too much, just be the better person for the next time, if you do need to apologise for something that's the best way to do it. c:
  11. Jill

No. I don't know you too well, but you've always been a good guy when I've seen you. We've all...

No. I don't know you too well, but you've always been a good guy when I've seen you. We've all had our moments we're not the proudest of, but I think it's unlikely that almost anyone would think you're a ':red:head', especially based just on what you've said on here. This is kind of our escape...
  12. Jill

Yw. ^^ I've seen you around for a long time now even though I've barely done anything here in...

Yw. ^^ I've seen you around for a long time now even though I've barely done anything here in the past year, so it was a no-brainer.
  13. Jill

Yeah but, it's been a common legend for a long time in British schools that if the teacher...

Yeah but, it's been a common legend for a long time in British schools that if the teacher doesn't show-up 15 minutes after class start bell goes, we're legally allowed to leave.
  14. Jill

Britain on Religion: [IMG]

Britain on Religion:
  15. Jill

You still ain't right, honey, but I've been told that to reject a compliment is to ask for...

You still ain't right, honey, but I've been told that to reject a compliment is to ask for another one. d:
Back
Top Bottom