Recent content by WhiteWeasel

1. WhiteWeasel

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

(Bit late, I know.) But yes it is, glad you spotted that. Ring Runner is one of my favorite indie games.
  2. WhiteWeasel

Casual Explain your avatar

Though I generally use this weasel as my avatar, on discord I like to rotate it out with a small collection of avatars I use. Due to you being able to change your avatar in real time without overriding the ones on your older posts, I can make faces that line up with my posts for some light...
  3. WhiteWeasel

Your most hilarious / stupid death

Accidentally quick stacking my health potions into a chest prior to a boss battle.
  4. WhiteWeasel

Jumpscared in Terraria

My first ever jump scare was hitting a demon alter.
  5. WhiteWeasel

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

Sadly I haven't really done any sprite work for terraria. Though I do have a decent chunk of stuff for FTL. Mostly weapons and a ship* (Ship is not my IP so I only get credit for effort of translating it into FTL). The weapons are made from scratch however. I admit for large sprites such as the...
  6. WhiteWeasel

Space Engineers: Now With Planets!

I keep praising the game, when I should be praising the creations people make, as building things is the whole point of the game. Now that is a rock'n mansion.
  7. WhiteWeasel

That's really wierd. With my Sapphire Dual-X R9 270 (which many people consider an entry level card) I can maintain an average of 20-30 FPS on medium-to low settings while on planets. And that's the most resource intense part of the game.
  8. WhiteWeasel

What kind of card are you running? I just looked on the forums, and seems like planets were developed on Nvidia cards, and are not optimized for AMD cards yet.
  9. WhiteWeasel

@Korin @Voyager @Deadonarrival Well if you want to take a crack at it and see if it's any good or not, SE is having a free weekend. From Nov 20-22 http://store.steampowered.com/app/244850
  10. WhiteWeasel

PLANETS!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. WhiteWeasel

your 'OMG' game moment?

EDIT: PLANETS!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. WhiteWeasel

Space engineers slowly, but surly is getting there...
  13. WhiteWeasel

Favorite Scene?

This is one reason you should not meet your own parents when you time travel.
  14. WhiteWeasel

I'm sure you are just meaning it will be hard for me get anyone interested in the game because of the EA tag, so forgive me if I look into this too deeply. EA is can be a sketchy thing for sure, but I think at least part of the responsibility goes to the person who buys it. I research every...
  15. WhiteWeasel

Favorite videogames! (besides Terraria)

Space engineers gets better with each update.
Back
Top Bottom