1. WhitteeDaKitty

Working as Designed Cannot see wires in Zenith Seed

ohhhh, thanks for letting me know
  2. WhitteeDaKitty

1.4.4 Fishing Calculator

ok, thanks
  3. WhitteeDaKitty

1.4.4 Fishing Calculator

quick note i realized that the list in the public copy doesn't have boreal/snow crates. The locked copy does
  4. WhitteeDaKitty

Working as Designed Cannot see wires in Zenith Seed

I'm playing on ps4 and I was making a teleporter network in my Zenith Seed world with the Grand Design, and I realized that I couldn't see the wire. All wire visibility is bright, and I know the wires are still there because it works, but I can't see it, making it really difficult. Thanks.
  5. WhitteeDaKitty

Console What's the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you in Terraria?

For me, it's getting a hallowed key and a rod of discord from a single chaos elemental (which has a 1.25 million chance of dropping from one).
  6. WhitteeDaKitty

Ask a dragon

Why do you always use coloured text? (not saying that in an offensive way)
  7. WhitteeDaKitty

Ask Silky Anything!

On a scale of 1 - 10, what is your favourite colour of the alphabet?
  8. WhitteeDaKitty

PS4 Map keeps getting reset

Every time i close my ps4 a my world map keeps resetting
  9. WhitteeDaKitty

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

What I mean is before it used to be ranked as F- as a joke but now it's S+ and it doesn't say "made you look lol"
  10. WhitteeDaKitty

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Also what happened to the Zenith being ranked F? That kinda made me laugh when I saw that lol, when it said made you look lol and all the stats are S
  11. WhitteeDaKitty

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

Yeah, I think it's for every sotg, and yeah they were all probably made earlier as when I go into the console news thread section thingy all of the sotg's are made early, so it does make sense. Also I'm super excited to test out 1.4.1 - 1.4.3, since I'm on PS4.
  12. WhitteeDaKitty

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

I agree, this is pretty annoying as I also keep going to the wrong chest while using smart cursor. The princess is content from 1.4.1 while console is currently in 1.4.0.5 so we don't have the princess yet
  13. WhitteeDaKitty

PS4 Moon lord's audio is broken, and EOCs dash attack audio as well

Today I just beat the game in journey mode but when I summoned moon lord, the sounds kept muting and unmuting. For example, when he spawns, the moon lord spawning sound plays for a split second but then suddenly mutes. The music also sometimes mutes as well. The Eye of Cthulhu also has weird...
  14. WhitteeDaKitty

Xbox One Stellar Tune range bugged

same thing is happening to me, and I'm on ps4
Back
Top Bottom