Recent content by whoneedsnamestbh

1. whoneedsnamestbh

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

It does, but in this case it only matters for Melee because they’re the only ones fighting in range of the Hungries to begin with. Titan comes late enough to where I haven’t had a role for it anywhere else, therefore I think it should be earlier in the game.
  2. whoneedsnamestbh

One final thing before the thread closes: buff potions. The overpowered ones have already been adressed in the past, so let’s bring up some underpowered ones. -Calming. Currently not remotely enough of an effect to be worth dealing with the hassle to gather en masse. Personally, it should last...
  3. whoneedsnamestbh

Tiger Climbing Gear is meh, but there’s not much reason for it to be excellent. It’s just a basic mid-tree tinker, and anything you gave it would have to carry over to MNG which *doesn’t* need it. Shiny Stone isn’t really a combat accessory, but it’s nice to have in the corner of your inventory...
  4. whoneedsnamestbh

I have a decent few QOL suggestions on my mind. -Currently, trying to summon more Minions after reaching max just resummons the highest slot over and over. This means the same minion gets replaced, so you can only replace whatever slot you casted last. Ideally, they would cycle through slots...
  5. whoneedsnamestbh

I think we can get into the topic of enemies a little bit here. There’s a few non-boss enemies I want to bring up that would hopefully be easy to fix. -Snow Flinxes only spawn in the snow biome on non-frozen tiles. This didn’t matter when they had no importance, but now they do, and their spawn...
  6. whoneedsnamestbh

Would it be impossible to increase the NPC detection radius for liked/disliked NPCs but *not* for overcrowding? Currently, your houses have to be crammed together for NPCs to see other NPCs, but increasing it got backlash *because* it caused towns to be seen as overcrowded. Being able to put...
  7. whoneedsnamestbh

Pretty good after its 1.4.1 buff. It’s a good mixed summoner set, especially if you use it with Sanguine, and it’s decent for picking out pieces to use. The set bonus is a bit unweildy due to the tornado’s pierce limit, and it’s not reliable to obtain, but it’s a good set if you do happen to go...
  8. whoneedsnamestbh

Celestial Emblem really isn’t underpowered. It’s 15% damage and stacks with other emblems, and a lot of these other accessories are post-Plantera or post-Golem. And mana star pickup is actually a pretry good benefit because, during invasions, it basically makes sure that you’re always on full...
  9. whoneedsnamestbh

Mage, the underdog of balance changes. The other three classes consistently get stacked with changes, but Mage seems to keep getting the short end of the stick (maybe that means it’s the most balanced class, but still). I have a good list of changes here, some which have been covered, some which...
  10. whoneedsnamestbh

I like this, but one other thing would have to happen for this to work, and that’s the fact that Tempest contact has 20 frames of global immunity for some godforsaken reason. That would have to be local at least. THIS SO MUCH. Blood Thorn has no excuse to be outclassed so heavily by Life Drain...
  11. whoneedsnamestbh

Bow velocity isn’t actually much lower than that of guns, especially considering archery potion and quivers. Bows are strong because they’re overtuned for the most part, and Archery Potion can be partially blamed for that. A nerf on its part would be for the better, I’d say. Also, I do think...
  12. whoneedsnamestbh

I’m going to go against the notion I’m seeing and say that, no, nerfs are not bad for the game. First of all, aside from a few specific suggestions, I don’t see anyone trying to nerf anything considered just “good”, I see people suggesting nerfs to items that are genuinely overpowered...
  13. whoneedsnamestbh

It’s not really. Gelatinous Pillion has a surprising amount of speed in every direction: not only is its vertical speed great by being a slime mount, which is already a powerful feature, but it also has insane horizontal speed. Its base is 33 mph, which is similar to the highest tier of boots...
  14. whoneedsnamestbh

There’s a few mobility items which I do think should be covered, that I haven’t seen mentioned yet. Frog Leg Alright, let’s get the beast out of the way first. Frog Leg is *very* popular among veteran players, but the fact that it’s the centerpiece of mobility for most of the game and...
  15. whoneedsnamestbh

On an enemy focused topic, since that’s finally approved again, I think there’s something to be said about Deerclops’s spawn rate and his HP. Deerclops currently takes *72* minutes from its spawn time to despawn. What this results in is being able to freely beat your head into the boss...
Back
Top Bottom