Recent content by whyunodig

1. whyunodig

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just Started playing for a few days, but i absolutely love this mod so far. the Abyss and Sunken Sea is such a cool concept, definitely cooler than most things vanilla 1.4 added. (golf? seriously, who cares about fkin golf). that said, i am surprised there's no map viewer that supports this mod...
  2. whyunodig

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

this is interesting lol. i was looking for something like yours, but i want crimson, so just to try it out, i use your seeds, but change the setting to classic and world evil to crimson. it really works. i got a really similar layout to yours except that the corruption is replaced by crimson...
  3. whyunodig

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

lmfao that is a big jungle, jeesus
  4. whyunodig

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Mud Bombs / Sand Bombs / Stone Bombs Let me preface this by saying i love the addition of dirt bomb in 1.4. sometimes the world is generated with weird terrains and we want to fix it, and dirt bomb is great for fixing the forest and filing up chasms. that said, i hope the devs see this and...
  5. whyunodig

Items Naturally Occurring Blocks Bombs / Dynamites?

Let me preface this by saying i love the addition of dirt bomb in 1.4. sometimes the world is generated with weird terrains and we want to fix it, and dirt bomb is great for fixing the forest and filing up chasms. that said, i hope the devs see this and can consider adding bombs for other...
  6. whyunodig

Items Mud bombs

DEVS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE, LET US HAVE NATURAL BLOCK BOMBS. after completing the game in mastermode now all i do is messing with the terrains of terraria and rebuilding the world. dirt bomb is a great addition to fixing the forest and filling up the chasms quick, but we need mud...
  7. whyunodig

Map-Parkour The Old Abandoned Mines

Overall, A+ map. Also, just curious, are you working for any puzzle games company, or you're just a guy that has ALOT of passion for this game, that happens to play lots of puzzle game before? because your puzzles is amazing and your production rate is high. like its just a month since 1.3 and...
  8. whyunodig

Probably i just sucks at parkour and jumping, so i find the puzzles abit annoying to be honest. this map requires more skills than thinking.
  9. whyunodig

finished it. gotta say its a great map and story. but its rather short? compare to the last one. especially you spent more time in this. gotta love all the fine little details you put in there though. thanks for the great map.
  10. whyunodig

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

make it bigger, with more tricks. i want to highlight the two i like the most: the one where you have to fill the tunnel with water so you can jump in, and the one you have to go into the dark back to previous point of the game to flip the switch. i like how you make the game blend with the...
  11. whyunodig

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

dude, log in just to say this. you're :red:ing amazing. never thought you can do so much with such a simple portal gun. the map is simply amazing.
  12. whyunodig

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

i log in, leave this reply just so you know how :red:ing amazing you're.
  13. whyunodig

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

comin in the thread be like who the heck is zoomo? comin out the thread like holy:red:zomg
  14. whyunodig

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

i swear if i dont get more spoilers, i will smack my keyboard so hard all the terrarians can feel it
Back
Top Bottom