Recent content by WIcked_Craft10

1. WIcked_Craft10

tModLoader Dual Wielding

does dual wielding work in 64 bit beta? 11.6.2 thanks
  2. WIcked_Craft10

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Sooooo is there a v11 version of 64bit that i cant find? If so can someone help me find it
  3. WIcked_Craft10

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

hey can anyone give me both of the tmodloader v.0.10.1.5 fargo mods? im playing 64 bit and cant find any old versions.
  4. WIcked_Craft10

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Crashes mod browser, sometimes my frames go up into the hundreds? Need assistance bc ei is vital to my playthroughs I tried reverting but cant seem to get the mods to show when i revert
  5. WIcked_Craft10

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Alright thank you, i will try it, was this an answer for the guy above me too? If not i hope hes got it now. Also is there a way to prevent it from reoccurring?
  6. WIcked_Craft10

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

so what i believe to be my banned npcs is causing a crash in cheat sheet, and when it happens it also disables thorium tremor calamity and spirit, becuase theres suddenly an issue when it happens. usually mp3 files. the log for cheat sheet is below, any headers? Error setting value to...
  7. WIcked_Craft10

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

now im still getting these fps, solo...
  8. WIcked_Craft10

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Does cheat sheet work in multiplayer? Frames were good but then we added it and they dropped to 2
  9. WIcked_Craft10

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

The mod that caused projectiles to fail was better yoyos. Funny how it aims to improve but makes the game unplayable
  10. WIcked_Craft10

tModLoader Elemental Weapon Enhancements

Would it be possible for you to at least fix this bug? And shockahs profile page says he's uninterested in Terraria modding
  11. WIcked_Craft10

Launch the original terraria
  12. WIcked_Craft10

Can you define error in the code? I've only installed and updated mods, but it is definitely a mod causing it Counterpart as in basic elemental addition
  13. WIcked_Craft10

Does anybody know what mod causes projectiles to fail? And if I need to update? Although it seems we can't rn lol
  14. WIcked_Craft10

I am very glad to help lol, and I think the mod that caused projectiles not to work was imksushi but I'm not positive. On windows go, My documents > my games > Terraria and it should have a mods folder You should really update ewe and it's counterpart, they were one of my favorite mods
  15. WIcked_Craft10

I've narrowed the pick up glitch (for me) down to either basic elemtal additions or elemental weapon enhancements, idk about the projectiles yet
Back
Top Bottom