wilder28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left. I know that I can find the fire in your eyes. I'm going all the way, get away, please.
    Search for the answers I knew all along, I lost myself, we all fall down, Never the wiser of what I've become, Alone I stand, a broken man
    I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind. You think you've won this fight, you've only lost your mind.
    TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
    TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
    You had to have it all, but have you had enough? You greedy little bastard you, will get what you deserve. When all is said and done, I will be the one to leave you in your misery and hate what you've become...
    wilder28
    wilder28
    When my cousin took the last slice of pizza, this is what popped into my head.
    So I'll find what lies beneath, Your sick twisted smile, As I lie underneath, Your cold jaded eyes
    Console players never get Any love do they? We're always left behind. In Minecraft and Terraria.
    H
    Hax4Ever
    Pree Cree Master Race.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Know what's amusing? Console games may take a while to get to PC too, if they're first built for consoles and then ported. Generally speaking, we don't cry about it. Because we've got plenty of other games to play.
    wilder28
    wilder28
    I'm not trying to cry about it. Just saying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom