Recent content by Willian Diego Mendes

1. Willian Diego Mendes

PS4 Dart traps do not activate the teal pressure plate

There is no problem, and I have tried with the normal dart trap too, same result unfortunately
  2. Willian Diego Mendes

sorry it took me, but then the problem
  3. Willian Diego Mendes

I will record a video and show for you
  4. Willian Diego Mendes

I thought it was normal, but I found that on the PC this works
  5. Willian Diego Mendes

Game Mechanics A delaying tool.

ahh, i forgot to say that on the platform i play at least, the Dart trap is not able to activate the teal pressure plates. if it's a bug, I can't tell you
  6. Willian Diego Mendes

an entire system that replaces what could be a simple block. Yeah ... I think that would be great
  7. Willian Diego Mendes

Thank you for your help. I must look very stupid in these forums, but respect at these times is essential. in the final, nobody starts knowing. thanks and sorry for the inconvenience
  8. Willian Diego Mendes

sorry, i made my account on the terraria forums a short time ago. so should i post this suggestion there?
  9. Willian Diego Mendes

I love making puzzle maps, and there is an incredible variety of tools that the player can discover. but there is something that I have missed for a long time. a tool that delays an action. for those who don't like to use tools, it probably won't be much needed, but for me that would be great...
  10. Willian Diego Mendes

Items Bow with guided arrows

Guided ammunition / arrows? It's not a bad idea.
  11. Willian Diego Mendes

I have in mind something that has relative damage. a projectile that the longer it is controlled, the more damage it does. so it wouldn't be an extremely Op item, nor would it be bad. like for example, you want hit an enemy that is close to you. the weapon would do the initial damage, 150 per...
  12. Willian Diego Mendes

The difference is huge, both aesthetically and in terms of effectiveness. A Yoyo has a range limit, and as for magic items, they consume mana and are not as fun to use. A bow would have a projectile faster and more powerful than the ones you cited.
  13. Willian Diego Mendes

but as it would be a relatively slow item, in order to compensate for the slowness, it would be necessary to have extremely high damage, like 700 for example
Back
Top Bottom