Recent content by Willio738

1. Willio738

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

not sure how lucky this is considered, but 2 comic car keys in a row
  2. Willio738

just beat moon lord for the first time :D

just beat moon lord for the first time :D
  3. Willio738

thanks, i could still use some improvement on my "Spotting traps" skills. Or in other words, get...

thanks, i could still use some improvement on my "Spotting traps" skills. Or in other words, get my eyes checked lol
  4. Willio738

Fighting the pillars when suddenly "Pirates are approaching from the west" Fml

Fighting the pillars when suddenly "Pirates are approaching from the west" Fml
  5. Willio738

You know your bad at the game when you cant survive the expert lihzahrd temple when your wearing...

You know your bad at the game when you cant survive the expert lihzahrd temple when your wearing full beetle armor. :(
  6. Willio738

Any tips for plantera?

Large Arena, gun with lots of ammo, should be set.
  7. Willio738

Why did you join TCF/TO?

I just joined to see spoilers :P
  8. Willio738

Favourite class? And why?

Ranger because Shroomite armor+Chaingun+Chlorophyte bullets are amazing!
  9. Willio738

PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

sounds great! Cant wait for the update :) (Just realized that rhymed :p)
  10. Willio738

Crimson vs Corruption

I end up enjoying corruption more when I play, but crimsons gear is so much better thats usually go with. Voted for corruption because fun is awesome.
  11. Willio738

Scariest enemy!?

Black widows are the reason I try to explore the whole underground pre hardmode so I don't run into them... I freak out at the sight...
  12. Willio738

Scariest thing about Terraria

Spiders. SPIDERS! I hate spider caves :P
  13. Willio738

Biomes & Nature Underground Swamp Biome

Its mainly just an aesthetic change, but it could also be cool if it made enemys/characters drip mud when hit like what happens when shot with a water gun.
  14. Willio738

Which class is your Least Favorite?

People might thing im crazy, but my least favorite is mage :p. and then, my favorite is ranger :D
  15. Willio738

Biomes & Nature Underground Swamp Biome

I like it! Kind of a random suggestion but can there be some throw able balls of mud kind of like the snowballs? Im a fan of useless but cool items. Used to have hundreds of snowballs in my chests! :)
Back
Top Bottom