1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
Willmuske32000
Last Activity:
Mar 7, 2016

Followers 1

Birthday:
October 27

Share This Page

Willmuske32000

Skeletron Prime, Male

hello =D Nov 15, 2014

Willmuske32000 was last seen:
Mar 7, 2016
    1. Willmuske32000
    2. Willmuske32000
      1. TerrariamcSwaggins likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Willmuske32000
        Willmuske32000
        Hello =D.
        Nov 3, 2014
      4. Commander Crocket
        Nov 10, 2014
      5. Willmuske32000
        Nov 12, 2014
    3. Willmuske32000
      Willmuske32000
      It's okay Sinnbound, I'll delete it just thought it was cool cause of the story you had behind it had so much detail. =D
    4. Paige
      Paige
      Just wanted to let you know I don't think you were supposed to comment anything on that thread (the contest entry thread) that wasn't a contest entry, so you may want to delete the comments.
    5. HighSpy
      HighSpy
      Hello and welcome to TCF have a good stay c:
      1. Willmuske32000 likes this.
      2. Willmuske32000
        Willmuske32000
        thx very much and also just so i understand this a little more what does TCF stand for?
        Oct 25, 2014
      3. HighSpy
        HighSpy
        Terraria Community Forums
        Oct 25, 2014
      4. Willmuske32000
        Willmuske32000
        thx sorry for the stupidness
        Oct 25, 2014
    6. Willmuske32000
      Willmuske32000
      Hello! if you don't know who i am i am The Happy Creeper on google+. Right now i have 213 followers and 69 subscribers. Hope you like me = D
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Willmuske32000
        Willmuske32000
        Ya i don't think my followers like my youtube channel as much
        Oct 25, 2014
      3. Gmayor61
        Gmayor61
        *Hisses infinitely at G+*
        Oct 25, 2014
      4. Willmuske32000
        Oct 25, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    October 27
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    My name is William and I love the game Terraria! When ever I have time I play this game on either my iPad or my xBox 360. My name is Willmuske32000 on the xBox 360 for if anyone wants to join my world. I have built a little cozy house and have all the Npc's except the Steampunker and the Witch Docter.

On my iPad is were I play Terraria the most. My name is Happy Creeper and I have lots of very good items in the game. I have a huge house, a banner room, a death star, a tree house, a boss arena, a hotel, a winter village, an underground subway, a pirate ship, a hounted house, a lava bridge etc, lots of cool stuff, I love trading with other people over VPN.

I have a Google+ account called The Happy Creeper and I have over 350 followers currently
    I have a Youtube account called The Happy Creeper with 140 and over subscribers
    I have an Everyplay account with over 28 followers.

Hope you like my profile! :pumpking::nymph::golem::joy::redspin:`:naughty:~:p:nursecool::merchantconfused::dryadsmile::D:merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused:

Signature

:merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused:Best Mobile Player:merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused: