Recent content by Willmuske32000

1. Willmuske32000

Mobile cant play on 1.2

I'm using iOS iPad 2 with 6G a free space but it won't work for me only for one world
  2. Willmuske32000

Death Star

Thx for the feedback, also i accidently hit enter so this loaded, also my world has barely any room cause its full of stuff.
  3. Willmuske32000

Death Star

I stole it from a hacker when he dropped it to give it to someone else i ran in and took it.
  4. Willmuske32000

Death Star

Hello everyone,I have made a death star in my Terraria world today And I just wanted to share it with you.
  5. Willmuske32000

Mobile Hardmode Nervousness

I play a lot of Mobile too and I know everything you need Hope this helped!
  6. Willmuske32000

Death Star In The Making?

Thx so much, Ill add those lights as soon as I can...
  7. Willmuske32000

Death Star In The Making?

Hello everyone, I've been making the Death Star from Star Wars as a little touch of some of my favorite movies to remember. I haven't finished it yet and I was wondering what you guys think I should do with it, What I'm planning is to make a metal outside then kinda make some stuff out of wood...
  8. Willmuske32000

Mobile What's your funniest mobile experience?

My funniest moment in this game would be when I got a dungeon guardian stuck on a block using a glitch I now and I was just laughing while it spun and spun and couldn't get me...
  9. Willmuske32000

Terraria Titanic

then you should make a neptunes shell so you can breathe underwater for ever
  10. Willmuske32000

Kablaouye's Creations

Man thats AWESOME!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  11. Willmuske32000

NPCs & Enemies 1.3 Dryaid Features

ok thx for telling me. just an idea =D
  12. Willmuske32000

NPCs & Enemies 1.3 Dryaid Features

You know how the Dryaid is all about Nature, Well what if she had differen't styles depending on which biome or time she's in? here are some examples. Hope you like it?
  13. Willmuske32000

Small House

Mabye make a window in the attic or some more windows in the house, kinda feels a liitle to bit shut off from nature. Overall it's AWESOME
Back
Top Bottom