Recent content by Sinon878

1. Sinon878

Mobile Let us send items in chat

I honestly feel like Chat Tags could really enhance the experience for Console/Mobile (especially with Cross Play coming soon), though there may have to be adjustments to how Console/Mobile do it, as for starters, not everyone owns a keyboard or mouse for mobile or console, nor does every mobile...
  2. Sinon878

Resolved [Xbox One] Glyphs not displaying in chat correctly

DISCLAIMER: The following information applies to all versions of Terraria running via D.R Studio's code (Mobile/Console). I did a few more tests and should mention that the internal code "[cm:0]" can also cause unwanted reactions if Movement in the Controller's Keybindings is set to Unbound...
  3. Sinon878

**REPORTED** [Mobile] (with controller) Using "Research" more than once on mobile Journey Mode crashes the game, help?

This issue has been resolved in the v1.4.4.9.5 Build 1081 update. You are now able to Research items with the direct bind without the need of the Research Page being added to an existing Page Group. :)
  4. Sinon878

Resolved [Xbox One] Glyphs not displaying in chat correctly

I have done a bit of experimenting with the internal button codes, and would like to inform that the crash still exists as of v1.4.4.9.5 Build 1081. Specifically, typing "[ct:7," is what seems to be causing the crash trigger, similar to how "[cb:000" used to be the trigger til the patch. Please...
  5. Sinon878

Mobile Invisible cursor on IOS

Unfortunately Apple has done changes to how the pointer works, you will require Assistive Touch to be enabled to see the pointer on the system. As for the Terraria ingame cursor, that disappears regardless of what known workarounds you use, if you wish for the ingame cursor to follow (even if...
  6. Sinon878

Resolved [Mobile] Mouse not detected properly

Please make sure your Primary Input setting is set to Auto for KBM and Controller to work.
  7. Sinon878

Working as Designed Switching weapons and autofire

this is intentional and has been in the game prior to 1.4, and is further made strict to prevent a 1.3 infamous glitch from happening again when switching between weapons
  8. Sinon878

Mobile Mobile duplication glitch

ik how the glitch works from a basic level of understanding, knowing how to fix it isnt my job, i dont get paid to fix the game lol
  9. Sinon878

Working as Designed [Mobile] Pink dungeon bricks being mined by copper pickaxes

ye, i got the same result after finally pulling out the Steam version, appears to be the exact same result, so unless it's a bug on the PC end, it's counted as Working as Designed for the mobile/console versions.
  10. Sinon878

anyone able to check on the Desktop version? if it's in that version then it's automatically considered working as designed
  11. Sinon878

is it? the wiki does say it should be a molten pickaxe or better
  12. Sinon878

Aussie moment lmao

Aussie moment lmao
  13. Sinon878

you can also break them in Classic, just tested with my Classic play through from a previous stream i did
  14. Sinon878

Nice find, this also appears to be the same for the other dungeon brick's variant colours, and doesnt seem to be intended since the previous game versions didn't allow it.
  15. Sinon878

Mobile Mobile duplication glitch

this issue as far as ik only works on external servers, and is generally caused by a latency issue and can happen on any platform, and as a side note, it actually works not by holding both Sort Inventory and Quick Stack at the same tile, but by pressing Quick Stack then Sort Inventory in a quick...
Back
Top Bottom