Recent content by Wintar

1. Wintar

tModLoader Summoners' Association

This obviously wouldn't matter by the time mods are moved to 1.4, but it would be nice if the Spider Staff was counted correctly when using any of the books (due to the 0.75 minions thing). Also, an indicator of sentries above defense would be useful, too, as others have said.
  2. Wintar

**REPORTED** Golfing + Depth Meter minor bug

When hitting a Golf Ball into a different depth, the depth meter's subtext (Surface, Space, etc; ) is based off the ball's position, but the number is based off the player's position. This only seemed to happen for Space, and not Underground/Cavern. I started at Surface layer. As a side note...
  3. Wintar

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I know you're joking here, but I did consider adding the technically correct way of saying ">100%" but I was lazy. (Apparently not lazy enough to skip using the proper infinity symbol...) Ah, yes. The final solution to the NPC's unhappiness.
  4. Wintar

I feel like the main root of the discourse here is the increase in prices. Which, again, we don't know. So how can we possibly judge it without knowing? Of course, it's the only negative change in the whole post. I would say everything related to "make NPC's happy to lower prices and get...
  5. Wintar

The "mitigation" is permanent per-world (assuming you don't make housing worse for NPC's), so in your analogy, instead of saying "You can stop it easily enough by just raising your hand to block the slap...", you should say "You can stop it easily by destroying it...".
  6. Wintar

"From my point of view, this change is a good/bad one!" In seriousness though, I'm personally glad to see this change. Won't stop me from making minimal housing, but it'll just be spread a bit more. The most important/useful NPC's stay at spawn base. Just try to remember that what we don't...
  7. Wintar

Texture Pack NewGen Texture Pack - A WIP Texture Pack with a focus on clarity, familiarity, and consistency!

This looks really cool! Excited to see how this progresses, too.
  8. Wintar

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

When using the Unleveled mod on both Singleplayer and Multiplayer, it will occasionally crash when using /unleveled to open the menu. Tried with different mods and with no other mods; no difference. It doesn't always crash, though. Here is the error it shows:
  9. Wintar

tModLoader WeaponOut

When using Polaris Punch on a multiplayer server, the combo causes other players to take on the name and player appearance as the person who uses the combo. This easily gets very confusing as there will be multiple people who look the exact same. This also happens in chat. Relogging fixes those...
  10. Wintar

Vipix' Toolbox

The TModLoader's Mod Browser has an outdated version. Server's won't work with it, but TModLoader itself seems to. The download on this page is not outdated, though
  11. Wintar

My House is "not valid"

Technically, the room should work, but the doors being open prevent the blocks from counting. Are the rooms valid when the doors are closed? Also, using platforms instead of doors would prevent that problem, but it would also let any NPC/Enemy go through them
  12. Wintar

My House is "not valid"

Most likely, it's the lack of flooring. A house needs some solid blocks for NPC's, and the door's probably block the edge ones. Just add a single extra solid block in place of a platform on the edges.
  13. Wintar

Map-Puzzle Coopventure 2 - Another cooperative puzzle map!

I played this map with a friend, and it was pretty fun, ignoring our incompetence. I'll edit this tommorow with more info when I'm not so tired, though.
  14. Wintar

Mac NPC Glitch or maybe in-game issue

Could you attach a screenshot of the house problem? On PC you can take screenshots with PRT|SC or press F1 to open Camera Mode
  15. Wintar

Hardest/Rarest Accessory

I've had to say Bundle of Balloons because it's sometimes unobtainable, depending on your luck with Shiny Red Balloons and Sandstorm in a Bottle's
Back
Top Bottom