Recent content by Winter.

1. Winter.

My Creation Compendium #88 submission! Took a good bit haha, I really hope you enjoy it...

My Creation Compendium #88 submission! Took a good bit haha, I really hope you enjoy it!
  2. Winter.

[ATTACH]Unedited version of the Cathedral

Unedited version of the Cathedral
  3. Winter.

The Cathedral of the Moon

The Cathedral of the Moon Legend says that an Etherial Wizard with a mind mended in Chaos built this Ancient Citadel From the ground up with her bare hands… she was rumored to be the physical manifestation of Chaos and Lunar vitality. Now with her new home, she can now Construct Newer forms of...
  4. Winter.

“The Moon shall rise Once again~” New Build Coming this full moon~ Aug 11, 7:00 Pm EDT Will...

“The Moon shall rise Once again~” New Build Coming this full moon~ Aug 11, 7:00 Pm EDT Will also be featured on r/Terraria
  5. Winter.

“Resonance and Dissonance are colliding~”

“Resonance and Dissonance are colliding~”
  6. Winter.

“Celestial Bodies seem to come closer~”

“Celestial Bodies seem to come closer~”
  7. Winter.

“A sudden urge too- Praise the Moon~”

“A sudden urge too- Praise the Moon~”
  8. Winter.

“The Mountain Dungeon”

It’s such a good game, luckily it was Revised where it’s no longer Pay to win
  9. Winter.

The Legendary Terrarian (w/Counterweight)

It’s Such a sick Throw! I’ve been a Semi-Professional yoyoer for quite some time, I even Visited the company One Drop Yo-yos in Eugene Oregon (the company that makes all the yo-yos in terraria) I thought it seemed appropriate to post an image of the Legendary Terrarian with a D20 Counterweight...
  10. Winter.

Coming up with ideas for a build- Something ginormous~

Coming up with ideas for a build- Something ginormous~
  11. Winter.

“The Mountain Dungeon”

The Mountain Dungeon This is a build of an old game I used to play called “Dungeon boss”, the concept is after the mountain dungeon in higher levels, what was mostly tough was building the 3d Gate, Luckily it came out looking decent, this is one of the newer small builds, hopefully I get to make...
  12. Winter.

Builds Modified Overworld Forest Biome. Old build : P

I always loved spruce, firs, and Pine trees, it was tough trying to make wooded Areas in terraria, but I hope this sprouts some ideas! (pun not intended)
  13. Winter.

Hoping to one day provide for terraria : P

Hoping to one day provide for terraria : P
Back
Top Bottom