1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
WinterSorries
Last Activity:
Sep 23, 2019 at 6:58 AM

Followers 1

Birthday:
May 13, 2005

Share This Page

WinterSorries

Terrarian, Male, 14

If you could add one more thing to Terraria, eg: new weapon, mount, biome or boss, what would it be and what would it do? Sep 23, 2019 at 6:55 AM

WinterSorries was last seen:
Sep 23, 2019 at 6:58 AM
    1. WinterSorries
      WinterSorries
      If you could add one more thing to Terraria, eg: new weapon, mount, biome or boss, what would it be and what would it do?
      1. WinterSorries
        WinterSorries
        I would have a Destroyer mount that looks just like it and could go through blocks and fly. Just like the real thing
        Sep 23, 2019 at 6:56 AM
      2. Stickyb0mbSandwich
        Stickyb0mbSandwich
        A giant octopus boss that attacks you with it's tentacles and fires squid juice at you that isn't some celestial being would be cool
        Sep 23, 2019 at 7:32 AM
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Ghost that lets you possess enemies!
        GHOST THAT LETS YOU POSSESS ENEMIES!!!
        Sep 23, 2019 at 9:30 AM
    2. WinterSorries
      WinterSorries
      What's your favorite weapon?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Guzzlord
        Guzzlord
        Probably the Influx Waver.
        Sep 7, 2019
      3. Unit One
        Unit One
        Seedler. Pow pow.
        Sep 7, 2019
        Guzzlord likes this.
      4. WinterSorries
        WinterSorries
        Mine is the Terra Blade
        Sep 18, 2019 at 11:25 PM
    3. WinterSorries
      WinterSorries
      My source of power is, Terraria wiki
      1. Animus Viral likes this.
      2. ThePally
        ThePally
        I utilize the dark power of the source code!
        Sep 3, 2019
        Animus Viral likes this.
      3. Terraria_Pro
        Terraria_Pro
        And I take everything to the sharp end of my Terra Blade or the Influx Waver.
        Sep 3, 2019
    4. WinterSorries
      WinterSorries
      Doesn't it feel satisfying when you get bullied by a boss/monster then come back with better gear and bully them?
      1. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        Hollow Knight Flukemarm be like
        Aug 22, 2019
    5. WinterSorries
      WinterSorries
      Have you ever reached a point in Terraria and you're just like "What now?".Like if you have
      1. Animus Viral, neoselket and Defure like this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Nope. The moment when I reach a point where I would, I immediately replay the game with Calamity, cry, then cheat, cry again, then retry with DBZ Terraria, then enjoy it, then retry Calamity with Simple Levels, then cry again, then beat it, then spend the rest of my time on the Forums.
        Aug 19, 2019
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        I mean, that happens with just about every game. Then you mod the hell out of it.
        Aug 19, 2019
    6. WinterSorries
    7. WinterSorries
      WinterSorries
      Hi new comer here.Question,how do you change the description under your name?
      1. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        You mean titles? Those you have to earn through various things like amount of likes, time as a member here, messages, and a few other things like it. You can change to them if you have them in your settings. They should be in personal details.
        Aug 7, 2019
        TheWorfer27 likes this.
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Oh, if you mean your profile post, then it's just by posting profile posts, which is done in the box with "Write something..." If you mean the titles, like Terrarian, you will have to look at your personal details, I believe, to change that, as long as you have the title unlocked. Also, welcome to the Forums! And Glory to Terraria!
        Aug 7, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    May 13, 2005 (Age: 14)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Mobile