Recent content by Wobb

1. Wobb

What the most under powered weapon

gotcha, it won't happen again.
  2. Wobb

Who's Your Favorite Terraria Boss?

agreed, the challenge makes it fun, you gotta practice to get good and learn his attacks, especially in expert mode.
  3. Wobb

Who's Your Favorite Terraria Boss?

Hands down Pumpking, he's just so fun to fight, I like his scythe attacks a lot, both the melee and the burning sickels, the only reason I don't say frost queen is because of the debuffs and some of her attacks are too random to be fun to dodge, often feeling like you got lucky if you didn't get...
  4. Wobb

Rate the Weapon: Day Thirty Five - Grenade Launcher

If I am doing a explosives playthrough I'll use it. I mean I usually don't go ranged but its fun to use although I like the Mine Launcher more.
  5. Wobb

What the most under powered weapon

I mean the pearlwood set is kinda sad, so are some of the early hardmode yoyos that you get from the skeleton merchant and wondering trader as they are so outclassed by biome yoyos like the Amarok or Hel-fire, but those aren't so underpowered more as just slightly useless especially in expert...
  6. Wobb

Multi-type arena

I can include files of the wiring and map of the area if anyone would care for it.
  7. Wobb

Multi-type arena

I made an arena (sorry for stray tombstones, some testing was needed...) in Expert mode for the Frost/Pumpkin moon with a setup for every class, though it might be a nice model to copy/work off of. In the first picture is the melee area with statues for the horseman's blade. In the next image is...
Back
Top Bottom