Recent content by WobsterWrangler21

1. WobsterWrangler21

Terraria Overworld Theme Sheet Music/Notes

Hey Everyone! Thanks for viewing thread. I have recently gotten involved with music, so I figured one thing to do during my pastime would be to play random songs I enjoy. I love both this game and the community, so I wanted just the basic Overworld theme to learn. If anyone happens to know the...
  2. WobsterWrangler21

"Stop acting like Kakyoin has a personality." -JelloApocalypse He's cool tho.

"Stop acting like Kakyoin has a personality." -JelloApocalypse He's cool tho.
  3. WobsterWrangler21

Console What is the Best Biome?

What biome from this game appeals to you the most? I am interested in knowing what the community has to say. Everybody shares different opinions about what this magnificent game has to offer in terms of explorations. My personal favorite is the jungle biome. The jungle houses some of the best...
  4. WobsterWrangler21

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

21. The heart of a whale is roughly the size of a small automobile.
  5. WobsterWrangler21

334 for me. 3DS, makes it easy to take anywhere, but it crashes sometimes and the frame rate is...

334 for me. 3DS, makes it easy to take anywhere, but it crashes sometimes and the frame rate is poor. Definitely my favorite game, you have wasted no time good sir.
  6. WobsterWrangler21

Why am I excited for the removal of spectral elementals?

Why am I excited for the removal of spectral elementals?
  7. WobsterWrangler21

Dragon snatchers will be missed.

Dragon snatchers will be missed.
  8. WobsterWrangler21

Waiting for Nintendo Switch release...

Waiting for Nintendo Switch release...
  9. WobsterWrangler21

Console Questions About Terraria, Switch Edition

Hey everyone, just had a few questions regarding the future release of Terraria on the Nintendo Switch. Is the release going to be physical, digital, or both? Will online be supported? If digital, what will the size be? Can each joycon support a player? Cost? Thanks for listening to my...
Back
Top Bottom