Recent content by WolfieTheFurry

1. WolfieTheFurry

Slowly but most definitely smoothly getting my first resource pack made. Nothing fancy, just...

Slowly but most definitely smoothly getting my first resource pack made. Nothing fancy, just some custom tunes to make the game a bit more... soothing. Unless it's a boss battle, then the heat is turned up with some hard hitting chip-tune!
  2. WolfieTheFurry

how do you pronounce 'cthulhu'

I really should watch that, see my boi in all his eldritch beauty lol
  3. WolfieTheFurry

Thanks!

Thanks!
  4. WolfieTheFurry

Just warming up for 1.4.4

Just warming up for 1.4.4
  5. WolfieTheFurry

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 3 Orders Now Open!

Once I can afford it, gonna grab up all these books ^_^
  6. WolfieTheFurry

Bug report regarding failure to launch via Steam.

The game didn't crash, it never started. Upon further discussion on Twitter, I've removed all resource packs from my drive as suggested by community members, and that seems to have helped.
  7. WolfieTheFurry

how do you pronounce 'cthulhu'

I heard in one dudes video it's pronounced "Clue-Hloo" which... just sounds like a failed sneeze honestly. Lovecraft never meant for it to be pronounceable lol
  8. WolfieTheFurry

Bug report regarding failure to launch via Steam.

So, for the past few months I've been having the problem of after playing Terraria perfectly fine, when I come back to the game later and try to launch the game through Steam it runs for a few seconds and then acts like I never clicked play. Uninstalling the game didn't fix anything, checking...
  9. WolfieTheFurry

Resolved Terraria Will Not Launch - Windows Steam Error

This file is usually found within "My Documents" under "Games" then look for the folder labeled "Terraria". If it's not there... sorry I failed ya! I've been having this issue a ton the past year and found this works 99% of the time!
Back
Top Bottom