Recent content by wolfieyolo

1. wolfieyolo

[WIP] Guide index

I'd love to help out with this thread I can do a guide on weapons and tools
  2. wolfieyolo

Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

Alright cool thanks for info ;D hey got a youtube channel?
  3. wolfieyolo

Oh hmm.....can it come out on my b day that would be sooo cool!
  4. wolfieyolo

Me to! When is this update planing to come out? Lol bet everyone is asking that question XD
  5. wolfieyolo

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Yeah ik it was that or same old same old
  6. wolfieyolo

Here is a couple of ideas for you developers. .super wrench (increases block range) .you saw this coming.super cutters (increases block range) .rainbow wrench (allows to change color of the wrench) mabey u have to get all colors of the wrench huh huh we'll I bet a bunch of people have said...
  7. wolfieyolo

I really like your idea it's different than the others =)
  8. wolfieyolo

Hi I just thought of a cool idea but its probably stupid at the same time.......dimensions your probably think this is copy off of minecraft but here is the kicker im think heaven or a new planet and I was also linking players worlds like I have something on one world and I have something else...
  9. wolfieyolo

pumpkin moon event/tips and tricks on other subjects

Oh thanks but first I need to get to the pumpking lol and im still available for tips I love helping other people ;D
  10. wolfieyolo

Thanks zoomo and why are u laughing nerdstarch is there something funny about asking for a job i...

Thanks zoomo and why are u laughing nerdstarch is there something funny about asking for a job i mean im not looking for trouble im just why =)
  11. wolfieyolo

Thanks but I have another question (srry) what is the horsemans blade and how do I obtain it and if anyone needs help with anything I can help =D
  12. wolfieyolo

Hey I have a question does the slime statue when it spawns slimes does each slime kill progress the event? Or does it only matter if a scarecrow kill or like that
Back
Top Bottom