Recent content by Eye of Rage

1. Eye of Rage

Game Mechanics Please Add Color Hex Code Input For Dressers and The Stylist

I'd like to suggest allowing color hex code input (copy & paste) for Dressers and the Stylist when choosing a very specific color. The reason I suggest this is because the main Players that I use for both Classic and Journey mode have reached completion to the fullest, and I would like there to...
  2. Eye of Rage

Blocks & Decoration More Roof Blocks & More Paint Please

This isn't a complaint, clay tiles is just an example idea. All I'm saying is that I'd like to see more types of roof. Roof that is defined as a roof type and not 'looks like' a roof type. The trouble is, most blocks don't resemble roofs and the only one that truly does is Shingles especially...
  3. Eye of Rage

Copper plating I can understand, but my point being them actually looking like roof tiles and official instead of existing blocks/wall structures. A lot of the fun in building in my eyes is using blocks to see what they might resemble, I agree on that, but Terraria labels it's only roof blocks...
  4. Eye of Rage

Shingles are just 1 of many types of roofing. To name a few there are metal sheet, wood slate, and clay tile roofs. All of which are created out of basic materials you'd expect to find in a Terraria World. I'd argue Red Bricks don't really qualify as a roof block, yes some blocks do somewhat...
  5. Eye of Rage

That's interesting. If no other paint can be added but a coating could be added, what if the coating is a secondary paint applied on top of the previous paint? Not defined as 'Paint' but perhaps a "GLOSS" which in real life can be used on top of older paints. Hence, there could be Brown...
  6. Eye of Rage

I was thinking a background roof so that you could place roof blocks over it so that it creates a foreground and background of roofs, same with any block and wall type combo.
  7. Eye of Rage

I would like to suggest more roof blocks like the Dynasty Shingles, such as wood slate and clay tile roofing. Additionally, roof walls for background use e.g. Blue Dynasty Shingle Walls may be helpful in creating foreground and background roof structures, instead of having to use another wall...
  8. Eye of Rage

Blocks & Decoration More Roof Tile Blocks, Roof Walls, and Separate Coating Remover

I'd like to suggest a small addition to the game that could potentially massively improve builds in Terraria. The first being: more roof tile blocks similar to the Dynasty Shingles. I'm very grateful for the addition of the Shingles as they've greatly broadened the creativity in building...
  9. Eye of Rage

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

@360Chadscope aka the magnificent Chad. Would you be interested in porting the mod over to 1.4? I love your creations and I miss being able to use them. It feels as if your hard work has been left in the dust. However, I am currently working with a fantastic team that may be able to support in...
  10. Eye of Rage

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

I have tried to update my TexturePack but it creates a whole new item on the Steam Workshop showing my author stats dropped back to 0. I deleted my previous TexturePack folder and replaced it with a new one because I thought that's how it worked. Little did I know there was a workshop.json file...
  11. Eye of Rage

Texture Pack I can't update my texture pack in the Workshop and my author stats drop to zero, what should I do?

I have looked at all the deleted files with the same name by restoring them and none of them are the one I'm looking for. Also, subscribing doesn't add a file to the 'ResourcePacks' folder.
  12. Eye of Rage

Texture Pack I can't update my texture pack in the Workshop and my author stats drop to zero, what should I do?

I unintentionally deleted my workshop.json file for my previous texture pack in the 'ResourcePacks' file, thinking I could just replace it with a new one to publish, I didn't know this would affect my publicity score. I've tried using Recycle Bin to find the texture pack folder but I had no...
  13. Eye of Rage

Texture Pack The Complete Marvel Texture Pack

yes, if you're not seeing it that's a problem
  14. Eye of Rage

Yes, one MarvelTexturePack file folder should be in the ResourcePacks folder
  15. Eye of Rage

You may need to extract the zip file if you haven't done so already. This will create a file folder with the same name and then you can put that file folder into the resource pack folder. Hope this helps!
Back
Top Bottom