World's biggest...

good lord this text is hard to read

Anyway I am from Australia, I mostly play Terraria on my psvita, for some reason I enjoy it more but sometimes I use my PC as well (if playing with mods or with friends). Also I make sprites check my sprite thread in my signature!!! and request haha yes, go on it's just down there you know you want to.

Also why the :red: are you reading this, literally no one goes to the information tab on someone's profile. But I commend you for doing so and now you can add to your signature that you are officially part of the Cool Club (if you want to).

If you see me browsing the forums and being active in the very early morning US time and around midday in UK time I am probably using my vita to do it. just a quick fyi for those who do or don't care.

My current playthrough: ranged only
Completed playthroughs: unrestricted, magic only, melee only

And this is goodbye but NOT TO WORRY if you still can't get enough of this smarmy bastard you can simply check my signature haha its down there guys go on look at it.
Birthday
February 9
Website
http://www.doggys-holiday.de/
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: PS3/Vita
Occupation
Nut (world's biggest one)

Signature

it is never too late to like a post
@tappaja100 was first to guess my favourite boss

I SUPPORT:
Nothing. I support nothing.
Also, clicking that spoiler would have expanded my signature, now you can click on my sprite thread's huge banner and have a look around

My sprite thread! Drop in:

I should probably put some support banners here but in that spoiler above it says I support nothing so, yeah, I want to preserve the magic of a signature free of Contradictory Expressions.

lol WIP
btw the "people" that inspired this is actually @TheWorfer27 so yeah
he seems to have started quite a trend, @Yello_Xplorer is getting on board too and his is actually finished go have a look

"Terraria: The Bad Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Edition: Part 1/1"
Choose character! (i recommend female, you will see why)
WHAT THE :red: IS UP GUYS, I'M HERE, I'M QUEER AND I'M READY TO DIE! *squish*
WOW! You are a girl! You are in a strange and wonderful place, with trees and grass and, yeah, a whole lot of those. Due to your ridiculously overpowering desire for adventure, you are desperate to have a look around the environment.
A few metres away from you there is a tree. It is made of wood, with the occasional branch sticking out. On the end of each branch is a clump of leaves. These trees would be great for climbing...
At the top of the tree, you sit back and look at the world around you. Not so far away, there is a snowy land with ice and more trees, and beyond that... wait, is that purple grass or red?
Yeah, that's pretty purple. Is it time to go now?
That is incorrect. It is actually time to go.
How are you going to get down from this tree?
You jump. You sail through the air. Your body smacks against the ground with the sound of splintering bones. Blood sprays out of your every orifice, your organs ruptured by the impact. You are nothing but a smear. Your last thought is, "I should have climbed down..."
You climb slowly down the tree. Back on the ground you plan your next move...

well look at that I updated this :red:, it's still heavily WIP though

haaha you thought this would have another spoiler in it, didn't you, well you were wrong and now I can feel Quietly Superior even though I have no way of knowing if this fooled anyone, except if I post in the thread in the Off-Topic section in which people rate'n'hate on others signatures, hmmm maybe I will go do that, nah actually I will just keep typing this yeah, did you know I own a playstation vita, that's what I am typing on right now, and the touchscreen has cancer, like if you touch it with a moist hand it has like a :red:ing anxiety attack and won't respond for like 30 minutes, maybe I should have a bit more empathy for it, I mean I would probably shut down emotionally too if I was getting feeeeled by a sweaty finger, yeah, and while I'm typing this I really hope the site isnt goinh to say something tragic like "Pleus enter a masseuge with less than 420 cheurectaars" haha see what I did there, also it is my firm belief that ironic memes are funny, I wonder what you guys think about that, I guess its time to stop wasting time on this Ridiculously Futile monologue thing, hope the forums let me save it, and no, I will most certainly NOT finish with a full stop, I will just cut it off like this

welp i'm back again, doing another one o' these things and yep, i'm still on my psvita how tragic, also its quite late at night, 11:48 to be precise and i should probably be sleepin but nah i'm typing out a huge-:red: longboi on these forums, which brings me to the topic of todays rant, maybe i should do a part 3 of this with another rant anyway the topic is time zones, dontcha hate em, i mean they make everything harder for people who arent in the usa, like me, and even people who ARE in the usa, unlike me, which brings me to the second interesting thing i will be talking about, and that is the fact that i am from australia which is pretty nice, ive read about how americans think that aus is a :red:hole full of nasty creatures well thats only like 94% true, i mean living here has its moments, just last week i saw a kangaroo doing a jump which was nice, also its not as hot here as you might think, actually thats completely wrong, last friday it was 36 degrees, celcius of course, and now i am inspired to have another rant about :red:in the usa, literally one out of TWO countries in the whole schmuckin WORLD that still uses miles, ft, inch etc also farenheit which makes no sense whatsoever, ive heard heaps of stuff about how to remeber how many feet in amile and stuff like rhymes and all manner of strange gimmicks, but with the metric system you can remember a nice round number like 1000 metres in a kilometre, how easy is that, you leran once and never forget, just like riding a bike and GUESS WHAT its time to switch topics to uhhhhhhhhhh actually i dont know, ya know I hate it when i cant think of something to say in a conversation even though this aint a conversation its just me typing and then you reading (or not) probably weeks later than when i actually typed this hmmmmm i dont feel like im talking to anyone, maybe that means i should stop jow uhhhhhhhhhh yep g'bye my child

Check out my wavebank!
Also my terrible mod!

If Facebook, Twitter and Instagram were all destroyed, I'm pretty sure 90% of teens would cope. However, if they really did go insane, I would be the one donating money to mental-health organisations so the teens could regain their sanity and hopefully learn a valuable lesson about not spending too much time online. If you're like me and would be helping the inferior beings, copy this into your signature and be prepared with a rainy-day fund if it really does happen.

This text is rainbow, woooooow...

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  2. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  3. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  4. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  6. 0

It's the Most Wonderful Time for a Tank

You brought great cheer to all with your submission. Thanks for dashing through the snow with us and participating. (Participated in 2018 TCF Christmas Contest)
  7. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  8. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  9. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  10. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  11. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
Back
Top Bottom