Recent content by Wormscarf67

1. Wormscarf67

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

Dude, it literally tells you what requirements are missing - install those and you should be fine. Also, you don't need to use all of the XNA Framework, just the Xact bit.
  2. Wormscarf67

Wavebank [1.3.5] RDN's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Wavebank!!

If you need a 1.4 wavebank, try this link - Wavebank - 1.4.1 New JoJo's Bizarre Adventure WaveBank (Changes the music of Terraria) There are other 1.3 ones out there on the internet.
  3. Wormscarf67

Wavebank 1.4.1 New JoJo's Bizarre Adventure WaveBank (Changes the music of Terraria)

Added Pictures to main post -- Hope you like it
  4. Wormscarf67

Wavebank 1.4.1 New JoJo's Bizarre Adventure WaveBank (Changes the music of Terraria)

Third Update - Replaced Wavebank with fixed version after 1.4.1.2 patch -- there was an issue with custom wavebanks.
  5. Wormscarf67

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

What does this option do exactly?
  6. Wormscarf67

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Now that new 1.4.1.2 patch has released, custom wavebanks have ceased to work -- I have seen people narrow it down to a new variable in xgs file and possibly a new compression (at least for windows). This tool will probably have to be updated
  7. Wormscarf67

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

With the recent 1.4.1.2 Update, custom wavebanks have ceased to work. I hope the devs get word of this, It'd be reallly great to use them again.
  8. Wormscarf67

Resolved Music slider shoves itself back to 0%?

I had a similar problem in 1.4 when I used my own Wavebank. This has now been fixed, but for some reason in 1.4.1.2 custom wavebanks don't seem to work anymore, and the vanilla terraria wavebank has quadrupled in size. Any notes?
  9. Wormscarf67

PC Sounds in tModLoader and wavebanks not working after 1.4.1.2

Exact same problem here - Wavebank not working. I believe its because they tried to patch a certain volume-related bug and ended up breaking the wavebanks
  10. Wormscarf67

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

In the new 1.4.1.2 Update, my old 1.4.1.1 wavebank (which worked perfectly before), has suddenly stopped working? --- Anyone know why?
  11. Wormscarf67

Second Update -- Added better looping and fixed more Volumes Updated Wave bank above.
  12. Wormscarf67

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Yo, Is the current TmodLoader on Steam available to be upgraded to 64 bit, or is it already so. If not, do you just have to download this separately?
  13. Wormscarf67

Update: Balanced Volume and endings of certains songs - Josuke's Theme and several others Changed Original post Get the newer wavebank above.
Back
Top Bottom