Recent content by Wra17h

1. Wra17h

Biomes & Nature Plantera bulb spawn rate increase

Thank you all for your suggestions. Through them I have found a bulb and have deafeated plantara.
  2. Wra17h

Or just make it really visible on the map
  3. Wra17h

So I am having trouble finding plantera bulbs. Can anyone give me advise about how to find more? I have found two in this world in about 10 hours just searching for them and died both times. Here are the things I have done to try to find it . 1: Make hellavators through the jungle every 30...
  4. Wra17h

If you could combine two weapons at once

chainbow gun = chaingun shooting rainbow orbs with flailing chain knives swinging around them = room cleared :eek:
  5. Wra17h

If you lost everything except...

Wings. Any tipe of wings. I can't go back to being slow again.
  6. Wra17h

Weapons & Equip Bad Prefixes: Please Remove These

NO SUPPORT. Bad prefixes make you try harder to push ahead and find something new. And once you get up to the top you can just farm money with the lucky coin or just make a monster farm with traps and timers. The possabilitys are endless to farming money and reforging. I remember when there were...
  7. Wra17h

Is my gear overpowered or what

On the wiki it specificly says that you need higher than chlorofite armor to even stand a chance. so any endgame armor will work.
  8. Wra17h

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

actually the world has 7.125 billion and gaining
  9. Wra17h

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Actually new york has 8 million alone the world has around 3-5 billion and gaining.
  10. Wra17h

what game is your stress-reliever?

starbound and terraria
  11. Wra17h

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Trolls will be trolls.:sigh:
  12. Wra17h

Game Mechanics "Clear Debris" button

Or a setting in the menu for no monster guts, broken pot debris and all that anoying stuff.
  13. Wra17h

NPCs & Enemies Villages found randomly populated with unique npc's

You would find a village made of wood and stone houses with hay roof thatching.Most of the npc's would do nothing but a few depending on there job(Miner,Farmer,Hunter,Builder Ect...)Would eather sell something to you or offer to do a job for you.There would be a few guards so the villagers...
Back
Top Bottom