Recent content by WyattRodebaugh

1. WyattRodebaugh

PC Demolitionist not saying quote when living underground

Nope, he's just underground in the forest area. Ok I'll do that
  2. WyattRodebaugh

Angler not spawning

I used the magic conch Yeah, sometimes I even turn the enemy spawns to max and get a lifeform analyzer, but I'm not seeing him.
  3. WyattRodebaugh

His house is at 124' Underground.
  4. WyattRodebaugh

Angler not spawning

Today when I was playing Terraria on a Journey Mode world, I decided to go fishing and maybe do some quests- but I didn't have the angler. I went to the ocean many times throughout the beggining of the game, and the angler just wouldn't spawn. This is really annoying for me because I am pretty...
  5. WyattRodebaugh

So today I was playing Terraria on a Journey Mode world, making houses for the NPCs and I looked up where does the demolitionist like to live, which was underground. I used my depth meter and I looked for the closest cave that was in the underground area and I built the demolitionist a house to...
  6. WyattRodebaugh

NPCs & Enemies Solar Eclipse Fishing

That's a great idea! I wonder if the devs had thought about that.
  7. WyattRodebaugh

Game Mechanics Different Dialogue from NPCs to Players in Journey, Mediumcore, and Hardcore

Today I was watching someone streaming on YouTube and they were a Hardcore player with Master Mode on, and it got me thinking ; what if NPCs had different chats to players in Journey, Mediumcore, and Hardcore? This suggestion will be really short and straight forward. When you get into your...
  8. WyattRodebaugh

Items Locust Staff (Minion Summon)

Pretty neat!
  9. WyattRodebaugh

Items Lemonade - A grenade that stuns

Well, let's see if they are rare in five days. If they are, 1 lemon + 50 grenades will be the recipe. If it isn't, I won't change the recipe of 1 lemon + 1 grenade. Besides, I don't think they will be rare because all you have to do is hit a tree. Alright, the crafting recipe has been changed.
  10. WyattRodebaugh

That's a good idea. Do you want the velocity to be turned down?
  11. WyattRodebaugh

Hello, it has been a while. Today I was watching a video on the early release of Journey's End and this person hit a tree and a lemon came out of it. Right then, I had a good idea for a grenade, called the Lemonade! Below is how the grenade will work and look like: Lemonade Type : Weapon...
  12. WyattRodebaugh

Hello.

Hello.
  13. WyattRodebaugh

Items Polished Glass Wall

How would the glass look like?
  14. WyattRodebaugh

Game Mechanics Slime Staff can now be Crafted.

Yeah- by using statues.
  15. WyattRodebaugh

Game Mechanics Slime Staff can now be Crafted.

It is not engaging when you are fighting for hours.
Back
Top Bottom