Recent content by X X X Ben X X X

1. X X X Ben X X X

PS4 Seeweed Pet

10 hours (est 1 hour per jungle) is begining to be tiresome to me Farmed 10 World's Jungle Biomes without finding this Pet: Seaweed (from Jungle Shrine Chests) not the one from fishing anybody got it twice on PS4? Drop me a Message the other one I did not get so far is: Baby Grinch's...
  2. X X X Ben X X X

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

first of course I got Terraria steam, then on gog.com (to install it without steam on a travel notebook), for the living room first on the consoles 360/PS3. later on I got the amazon android version for tablet and smartphone (to bridge waiting room times), later on also the google play store...
  3. X X X Ben X X X

PS4 active Buffs Status (under Hotbar) visibility

especially in dark places or at night it's not visible (even if magnified like here 720p / ps4 remoteplay pc - it looks ghosted out) even worse if you want to read a time (timed buff) under a buff icon.
  4. X X X Ben X X X

PS4 Yoyos are invisible with Glove/Bag

happened to me, too - close the game fully - restart it from the dashboard. fixed it for me.
  5. X X X Ben X X X

PS4 Post plantera guide?

-SpoilerWarning- Plantera -> dropped Jungle Key opens door to the Jungle Temple (hardest block structure located underground in the jungle) - it has the next Boss, the Golem After That you may try on Duke Fishron - Catch a Truffle Worm with a BugNet in a Underground Mushroom Biom and go...
  6. X X X Ben X X X

Xbox One My games crash when i go to my map !

on Xbox one version a joined multiplayer session in a host world ended - after that I wanted to go to my own main world - and after the world loading bar is full - Terraria Xbox one is crashing to the dashboard every time I try to load that particular world. Other created worlds load just fine...
  7. X X X Ben X X X

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

rebind the vital D-Pad Shortcuts: Post #73 Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread for a lot of people this is a little bit hard to find out by themselves (me included in the first place, asked that same question) - after rebinding I could enjoy the new PS4 gameplay content way better. When the...
  8. X X X Ben X X X

Thanks for the D-Pad Shortcut Tutorial. Now this makes quick item change while fighting a boss/lots of enemies etc. easier again. Good that the shortcuts are still in the game. The Black dot in the menue means unselected. The white one selected. Missunderstood that.
  9. X X X Ben X X X

i see that entry under controls, but the heck, no matter if checked or unchecked, i do not get it to work as d-pad shortcuts for ex. sword / pickaxe / hammer / axe
  10. X X X Ben X X X

looks like Console D-Pad Shortcuts are gone... (how to do the Endgame on a Controller without it...) / Also zooming was best on the PS4 touch pad - now it's as stupid as the Xbox version - pause/menu to zoom in/out. converted worlds - laggy / new word generated - laggy the same. it's not...
Back
Top Bottom