Recent content by Xag

1. Xag

edit: is dead

edit: is dead
  2. Xag

i feel like my pc is going to die the hard drive or the screen is broken idk ik is the white...

i feel like my pc is going to die the hard drive or the screen is broken idk ik is the white screen of death anyone knows how to fix it?thx
  3. Xag

hey long to time to visit again here!

hey long to time to visit again here!
  4. Xag

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

can u get a structure code with this and use it? anyways really helpful!
  5. Xag

tModLoader tmod loader 0.10.2 GlobalNpc Errors

hmm ok i will try to fix it by my self anywas thanks well i review better the code and some brackets are wrong. i will try run it again
  6. Xag

oops i forgot to post it here also sorry for the late reply c:\Users\X.AG\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Darkarmod\Darkar\Content\npc\DarkarGlobalNpc.cs(49,21) : error CS1518: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct c:\Users\X.AG\Documents\My...
  7. Xag

here is the code : using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.DataStructures; using Terraria.GameContent; using Terraria.GameContent.Achievements; using Terraria.GameContent.Events; using...
  8. Xag

sorry for the multiple comments anyways here is the cc enterence make sure to read the rules...

sorry for the multiple comments anyways here is the cc enterence make sure to read the rules https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/creation-compendium-50.59365/
  9. Xag

btw u can join to the cc

btw u can join to the cc
  10. Xag

nice. i cant wait to join in ur server. and today i will get back home

nice. i cant wait to join in ur server. and today i will get back home
  11. Xag

to make ?or to play?

to make ?or to play?
  12. Xag

i am looking for some good and active spriters for my mod "Darkar" if someone wants to join the...

i am looking for some good and active spriters for my mod "Darkar" if someone wants to join the team please pm me.
  13. Xag

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

oh i love tremor so sad to hear that i cant express my feelings for tremor good luck with the new mod!
  14. Xag

CC Creation Compendium #50

i love all of them! this so cool!!!
  15. Xag

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

i love it
Back
Top Bottom