Recent content by Xaminaf

1. Xaminaf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't think it is outdated. It's the version on the mod browser of the latest tModLoader update.
  2. Xaminaf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I am having issues loading the mod, I need help. I apologize if this has been resolved before.
  3. Xaminaf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I know this has probably been asked a million times, but is this mod multiplayer compatible?
  4. Xaminaf

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Yea. Probably a good idea. :happy:
  5. Xaminaf

All right, thank god these problems were fixed. Sorry to annoy you about them, did not realize that there was an update coming. This is nice looking mod.
  6. Xaminaf

So this has probably been talked about before, but the Lilim is very unbalanced and overpowered for the part of the game when it can, and will, be encountered. Also there is a hell mob that fires the same shots that the Diabolist fires, and that enemy should just be removed.
  7. Xaminaf

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

So I presume that since you removed the Guardian Of Evil, A new, more original boss will come to take its place?
  8. Xaminaf

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Have I been shadowbanned? I really don't know why nobody has attempted to fix my friends problem.
  9. Xaminaf

It seems nobody noticed this post: Sorry if I come off as rude, I just really wanna get my friend into mods
  10. Xaminaf

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So a friend of mine recently installed tModLoader on mac. When he opens it, it closes after 5 seconds with no error.
  11. Xaminaf

A friend of mine installed it on mac, but when he opens it, it just closes after 5 seconds. No error or anything.
  12. Xaminaf

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Whenever I try to make a world it gets stuck making the minecart tracks.
  13. Xaminaf

tModLoader TerraDota 0.0.1

I like the sprites, but they don't fit in terraria.:( They are good sprites, and they would work very well in an original game.
  14. Xaminaf

So I updated my tModLoader, installed some mods, and whenever I try to make a world it just gets stuck in the middle of "Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks".
  15. Xaminaf

NPCs & Enemies Enemy Idea: Gel-E Fish

Ehh... made some sprites because I was bored.
Back
Top Bottom