Recent content by Xanimus

1. Xanimus

Weapons & Equip Potential Lunatic Cultist Drops (Expert or otherwise)

I support this! This is an awesome suggestion, please please please oh heavenly Red, add this to this legendary game. Let's add a boss, and make their no unique drops in Expert Mode, because why the :red: not.
  2. Xanimus

Can we have your special Moon Lord 'cheese' please you highness?

Can we have your special Moon Lord 'cheese' please you highness?
  3. Xanimus

Weapons & Equip Meteor Shower Staff?

I knida get annoyed when they leave the pre-hardmode stuff in the dust, and then everyone forgets about it. How much defence does molten armour have again? Well, I'll get it off the Mannequin that I placed it on, what, 2 years ago? Yes, I do get annoyed with the way that they leave things from...
  4. Xanimus

I know, I just can't really think of any good and fitting crafting ingredients for post-mech that match the sort of weapon. And the left click is like your nuke. You use it when you can, and save up for it. The right click is just individual attacks.
  5. Xanimus

Hey everyone, Just an idea I had when I was reading over some old Dungeons and Dragons Character Sheets: A magic weapon that summons a meteor shower. It would summon individual meteors on a left click for a lower mana cost, though still relatively high, but on a right click on a high mana cost...
  6. Xanimus

Cenx, will 1.3 be released at the very start of June, or some time during the month?

Cenx, will 1.3 be released at the very start of June, or some time during the month?
  7. Xanimus

Ok? Um, nice profile pic I guess? A little odd don't you think?

Ok? Um, nice profile pic I guess? A little odd don't you think?
  8. Xanimus

Nice ranger episode Python, looking forward to more from the Mage playthrough.

Nice ranger episode Python, looking forward to more from the Mage playthrough.
  9. Xanimus

Oh so your Super Jack? Huh, nice work around the server mate. But where'd you go to? You seem to...

Oh so your Super Jack? Huh, nice work around the server mate. But where'd you go to? You seem to have disappeared of the face of the server?
  10. Xanimus

My IGN is Xanimus

My IGN is Xanimus
  11. Xanimus

What's your IGN on the server?

What's your IGN on the server?
  12. Xanimus

Dja see my post below Python? Hope you can become a part of the server community. Btw, the...

Dja see my post below Python? Hope you can become a part of the server community. Btw, the server forum's up is www.terraria.tls.id.au. I love all of your series especially the Skyrim and Terraria series you have running. Xanimus
  13. Xanimus

Hey Python, I'm a big fan of your videos, keep up the good work with them. I'm from Panther's...

Hey Python, I'm a big fan of your videos, keep up the good work with them. I'm from Panther's Terraria Server, and I'm a moderator on the server. I am inviting you to join the server and the community. The ip for the server is terraria.tls.id.au, and the port is 7777. Hope you enjoy. Xanimus
Back
Top Bottom