Recent content by XanuzSoul

1. XanuzSoul

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Im trying t craft the anklet of the wind, but when trying to find the recipe at the guide nothing shows up
  2. XanuzSoul

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

For one of the houses that didnt show up in his MediaFire link, I've done a little recreation, to make it feel a little better, and to make it available to the people who wanted it! http://www.mediafire.com/file/adlp6ylwv9f4cp6/EivsBuildEdit.wld/file
  3. XanuzSoul

Maps Eivs Build

Hey everyone! I just finished recreating one of Eiv's houses from his thread PC - Ballin' houses by Eiv I recreated it because he uploaded a map with some of his builds, but this one wasn't on it. The house below is the image he posted of it I recreated the house (and not every tiny detail...
  4. XanuzSoul

Maps Materials for wall?

It looks like planked wall but without the stone platform behind the thin horizontal wood parts
  5. XanuzSoul

Maps Materials for wall?

Im almost done with a house im trying to replicate by Eiv, but this is the last wall i cant find, its literally the last part of the house i need before its done, does anyone know what is being used?
  6. XanuzSoul

Maps Blocks used for house wall?

Im almost done with a house im trying to replicate by Eiv, but this is the last wall i cant find, its literally the last part of the house i need before its done, does anyone know what is being used?
  7. XanuzSoul

Maps Help Identifying Blocks/walls (or whatever they may be)

I figured it out, it was shadewood, rich mahogany, and titanstone walls for the top, and shadewood, mahogany and regular wood walls for the bottom, minus one part which shows up two more times throughout the whole house which i cant figure out, hopefully with more testing i can but maybe you know?
  8. XanuzSoul

I figured out one of them, and it's definitely titanstone block wall. I'll have to try the palm wood, though it looks more like Ebonwood and something else for the horizontal lines. Can't put my finger on it though:confused: EDIT: the vertical walls are definitely shadewood(I think only for the...
  9. XanuzSoul

Maps Building Blocks For House

And here I thought I'd make a new thread and give you a break from answering my questions :D Thanks again, been an outstanding help for real!
  10. XanuzSoul

Maps Building Blocks For House

I'm trying to find the background/wall for the attic area, and the stone looking thing right beside the cauldron, which doesn't seem to be a wall since you can see the grey brick wall going behind it. Can someone help me out?
  11. XanuzSoul

Thank you, ive been looking forever, do you by chance know what the backround/wall blocks are in this pic?
  12. XanuzSoul

I need help identifying these blocks used to make the windows, i circled them below. I'm trying to recreate a house i saw but cant find these blocks anywhere!:confused: Does anyone know what they are?
  13. XanuzSoul

Maps Build Materials for this house

Thank ya thank ya, last question, because im finished after i get these last walls up, but, WHAT are these last walls? (and is possibly for you answer, the brown&red part of the roofing):D (and this wall pls :D)
  14. XanuzSoul

Totally fine, im sorry that i keep asking questions, cause i got another one for you. I cant figure out of two (maybe) 3 walls these are, you'll see in the pic :p
  15. XanuzSoul

i was talking about the wood directly above the door and not the triangle itself, but i figured it out. it was shadewood, thank you tho!
Back
Top Bottom