Recent content by xArcri

1. xArcri

tModLoader The Aerovelence Mod

Thanks!
  2. xArcri

Sorry for the extremely late reply, but you turn them into the Rock Collector NPC (Moves in after you defeat the Crystal Tumbler!)
  3. xArcri

tModLoader Rise of the Colossus

I think it's funny that he says "Don't use any of the sprites without my permission" Same could be said about 99% of your 'mod'
  4. xArcri

mongus

mongus
  5. xArcri

Texture Pack The Hollow Knight Texture Pack

I don't think I've ever seen a texture pack like this, changing the vanilla textures to rework an entire biome is really creative.
  6. xArcri

(Background for the Crystal Caverns, an Aerovelence biome) Aerovelence is a mod that focuses on introducing new systems and features while expanding on the vanilla game. This mod has been in development for 2 years now, with a lot of content to back it up. You can find more information below...
  7. xArcri

tModLoader SwordOverhaul

Stop spamming the mod browser with this mod pls
  8. xArcri

tModLoader Aerovelence Mod

The mod was killed off. I have been working on it more now, And it has a lot of new content!
  9. xArcri

Me and the other owner, "TraoX", are looking for experienced spriters and coders. Send your skills to me, @Arcri#0184 On Discord. :)
  10. xArcri

Download the latest version of Aerovelence on the Browser! JK, it isn't out yet. Sorry friends. Trailer soon! What does the Aerovelence mod add to Terraria, and what do I plan on? -65+ Items. -3 Pre-Hardmode Ores. -A ton of bosses, including some special ones. -A few accessories. I plan to...
  11. xArcri

Aerovelence has been updated.

Aerovelence has been updated.
Back
Top Bottom