Recent content by xd Fruity

1. X

Someone to help me play through the game

Hey, I'm up to play on Friday, Saturday and sunday. I live in U.S eastern time, so today is a good day. My steam is xd Fruity. I'd rather us start a new playthrough.
  2. X

Anyone can join

Hey, I live in US eastern time. I'm up to play on Friday Saturday, and sunday. xd Fruity is my steam.
  3. X

PC looking for people to do a new playthrough.

Hello! I am a steam user named xd Fruity and I'm halfway through hardmode. I was not prepared and died. I'm going to keep that character and start a new one! I will most likely be a summoner, and I will take any playstyle. BTW I live in US eastern time. You can choose between expert and normal...
  4. X

PC New to Terraria? Click Me!

I have 136 hours in Terraria and Im so bored of singeplayer. My steam username is xd Fruity, but I don't have a discord. I'm in US eastern time.
  5. X

PC Helping People With Playthroughs

Hey! I live in the US in eastern time, so we should be good. Im a beginner with 136 hours(I left my computer on) I just entered hardmode and it is hard. We could start a new playthrough because I'm looking for a break.BTW my username is xd Fruity
  6. X

I'm a beginner and I need help

Sorry I'm late, alright. I just added you.
  7. X

I'm a beginner and I need help

I don't even know how to progress from building a house! Please help me, I would appreciate it. Plz
  8. X

PC I NEED Someone to play Terraria with. Please friend me.

I will! I just got Terraria for the PC and I don't know how to play, can we go through a world together?
Back
Top Bottom