Recent content by XdeathXreaperX1

1. XdeathXreaperX1

Xbox One Looking to find new friend on Xbox One

I'd like to play with people who are 14 or above, my name is Tim, I'm autistic, I am 15 years old. I don't want people to screenshot or record my map without permission. Please do not spam me with messages and invites that's when I get ready to block. I can help you with some achievements like...
  2. XdeathXreaperX1

Console Anyone actually seen a shadow hammer?

Shadow Hammer is a very rare enemy, the best thing to do is to ask someone to give you that banner or keep a water candle with battle potion. It can also drop hardmode bars, and Silver Chandeliers and stacked Mana bands. I spent 14 hours in the underground corruption to get the banner.
  3. XdeathXreaperX1

What I did it explore the Underground Corruption with Battle potion, water candle, and beetle armor and just wait for the shadow hammer to spawn
  4. XdeathXreaperX1

On console right now you get the banner just by killing it and hope for the best.
  5. XdeathXreaperX1

Xbox One Looking for friends :D

I'd like to play with people who are 14 or above, my name is Tim, I'm autistic, I am 15 years old. I don't want people to screenshot or record my map without permission. Please do not spam me with messages and invites that's when I get ready to block. I can help you with some achievements like...
  6. XdeathXreaperX1

Xbox One looking for players

7. XdeathXreaperX1

Xbox One Looking for other players

8. XdeathXreaperX1

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

The Topaz Gemspark wall appears black on the minimap on the Xbox One.
  9. XdeathXreaperX1

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

There is a bug where I can't join people and they can't join me
  10. XdeathXreaperX1

Xbox One Need friends to play with?

I am up to play with anyone as long as they are mature, my gamertag: XdeathXreaperX1
  11. XdeathXreaperX1

PC Favorite Weapon??

My favorite weapon right now is the When you shoot it at a wall, those little corruptors come out and chase the enemy, reminds me of Super Meat Boy those black enemies come out of the portal and chase you then explode into little ones.
  12. XdeathXreaperX1

Xbox One Looking for Players

My Xbox one gamertag is XdeathXreaperX1
  13. XdeathXreaperX1

Hello, I'm new on the forums

Hello Terrarians, I'm brand new to the forums. I have played Terraria ever since 2011 (I remember when the Bone Serpent in the Underworld used to drop the Sunfury, and potions didn't have a cooldown) But anyway I hope to have a nice time here on the forums and make new and active friends for...
  14. XdeathXreaperX1

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I hope 3DS adds upside-down slopes soon
Back
Top Bottom