Recent content by Xelor

1. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies More Space Creatures

I was thinking about this too, but not about the space but about the sky and floating islands. I've created some sprites but i made just one enemy not 2 or 5, i don't know if i will to continue. Maybe i bring it here some time.
  2. Xelor

Sprites Golden Craziness

Xelor has Awoken! Hello Terrarians, i am here again... Now i will show here a little idea, this is not a hardmode boss and not after Moon Lord, so you don't need to say something about this things... What i will show now is a new type of Mimic but is not a common mimic or a biome mimic is the...
  3. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies What about a giant Snake boss?

Moon Lord is the final boss right? ... Then nothing can exist after that. And already have a large amount of items in terraria right? Have npcs, enemies, bosses and different biomes ... Therefore, Player Suggestions do not need to exist. The player suggestions do not have a great use, here you...
  4. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies ...

You ... Destroy all my happiness when I post something that took so long to create ...
  5. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies ...

...Just destroy this thread...
  6. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies The Space Cat

THIS CAT SPRITE IS VERY VERY VERY VERY COOL. But i think this is unbalanced. If this boss was not too strong i think everyone would like, and add the sprites of the other objects too.
  7. Xelor

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Torment - A world of death!

I... Just... Will say... One... Thing... A M A Z I N G! I want to make this beautiful things like you in my future.
  8. Xelor

Sprites What Happened To That Ninja Inside The King Slime?

I'm not doing this any more '' Hard '' I did not make any changes in the King Slime, I just put a weak enemy escaping inside him when he is defeated and showing what happens after you kill him, also because of that the ninja within the Slime is the master of a ninja school and after he is...
  9. Xelor

Okay time to change the things.
  10. Xelor

Samurai Vs Player SWORDS BATTLE!
  11. Xelor

Xelor Has Awoken! Hello Terrarians! I come back to show some new things from my mind. With Sprites Obviously, so i trust than everyone know who is this Guy here. The Ninja inside the King Slime You can see he is inside the King Slime, and i think hes alive. So if hes alive and you kill...
  12. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

The Jungle Boulder Giant is a great idea and i really like the drop from him : Absinthe Fury Also have just one golem in terraria the Ice Golem.But i dont liked so much the Devil vases. Because the hell is a hard place to survive and now the pots can kill you too? if u dont have a wing...
  13. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies Add the Jungle Mimic

You can use a program to edit the sprites and other things, i recommend that you get a finished sprite and edit it the way you want to, but the projectile i dont used any finished sprite because dont have a thorn like this in Terraria.
  14. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies Add the Jungle Mimic

Xelor has awoken I am seeing so much suggestions with sprites in this forum, this makes me happy and finally i found another BR. So going to the point, i liked the idea and i want to put here my sprites about this magic book too, i am not saying that your sprite is ugly i really like the...
  15. Xelor

NPCs & Enemies Desert NPC and a New Boss

Thank you, and sorry for put it separated, Next time i will be more careful with this.
Back
Top Bottom