Xemgoa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It'd be cool if there was someway to upgrade pre-content to be useable in end content.
    When you wanna play Terraria - but you are forced to switch over to a laptop with just 1.47 GB ram left. Curse 2006 made laptops...
    Is there a modder that can make Summoner weapons for each Boss in vanilla game?
    Reactions: 360Chadscope
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    I do know there is one for Retz and Spaz, but I would like to see more of that and see what unique abilities that other Boss summoner weapons would do.
    Hm... Weapons that allow you to possess enemies in Terraria... Making some unlikely allies, and the equipment suited for it...
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Imagine that the armor set allows for more/different enemies to be "possessed", allowing you to make a custom posse of same or different assortments of enemies.

Not only does the set allow for what enemies you can possess, but also strengthens them and gives them new capabilities.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    This may sound like something akin to Summoner; but the catch 22 is that your victims aren't invulnerable - they will die, but the boost to their stats depending on the equipment and weapon used helps significantly, plus new abilities that make them worth while to capture and have them fight for you.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    In addition - you can't possess bosses. Unless there is some leeway endgame gear that can only let you specifically possess particular early game bosses, they are way too powerful for your weapon to captivate and your gear to keep them under your control.
    Wooo! Graduated my community college High School program! .... Man I wish I done it earlier when I was younger ._.
    Hm... if a fish were to become overweight, would it actually float and not sink? Fat floats...
    Hm... Special placeable furniture that provides one specific type of ammo per second when a player is close to it... A dispenser of sorts.
    Is there a mod that has a pet Lich that conjures friendly skeletons to help the player in combat? Scaling with player armor & accessories?
    Reactions: VantaRose44
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    I believe that'd put a unique spin on pets that were there as just aesthetics, and take it further.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    oddly specific
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Is that a good or bad thing? ^^;
    The times I wish there could be automated turret buildings in Terraria... but either it's brief time or a specific event...
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    There are sentries, which are kinda like that. Sounds like we will be getting that kind of thing in Otherworld, though.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    True =P but I was... hoping for something that'd last indefinitely, something that isn't reliant on magic and a base time for it to last... and something for just Terraria, since I don't know when OVerworld will be out. Something that could be atleast destructible or have very weak shots in exchange for being able to aim at targets.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    At least no motherducking slimes will pester me anymore when I’m channeling my inner architect
    When you look back on some of the threads and posts you made, and realize how mean or awful you could be. It's cringeworthy.
    Alolan Pok'e-dex completed! Woo!
    Reactions: Mamaluigi71
    Mamaluigi71
    Mamaluigi71
    Time to hunt some shinies!
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Tch-- Hell no! You seen those odds!? I'll just take 'em when I come across them, tank you! XD

(Can a shiney happen during a egg-hatching spree?)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    uh yeah, I hatched seven thus far and found an eighth
    Anyone have a Buzzwole I can trade a Pheromosa for? The offers on GTS are rather... asinine.
    Wooo. Ordered Pok'emon: Moon. Should come by the 13th.
    Artie
    Artie
    why didn't you pick Sun?
    Myu
    Myu
    @Artie because some people prefer moon's legendaries/version exclusive?
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    It's more that I am partial towards the night and I love the sight of the moon, than some advantage in the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom