Xemgoa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be dead honest: How terrifying would a Deviljho in Terraria would be?
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Look 'er up. tl;dr - Nearly incomparable strength, incredibly high metabolism so it has to keep eating, and saliva that eats away at nearly any material like acid.
    Z
    Zwift
    Eeeeeew that's nasty.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    But it's a feirce fighter and will eat anything dead or alive... violently. Have fun!
    Too bad there isn't a weapon that lets me grapple the enemy. Toss him around like a projectile, or pull him apart with my bare hands.
    It would be a nice homage to MH if monsters could drop as a corpse, so you can carve it for goods and craft 'em into other goods.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Vanilla it is then.
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    Speaking of Monster Hunter, did anyone else get the special demo version of 4?
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Sadly, I own not a Wii U or 3DS. So I sadly cannot partake in the demo, if I could I'd stick with MH 3 ultimate, since it retains the swimming aspect.
    I wish someone could take the Source Engine and make a Monster hunter-esque game. I need my fix, only on PC in english
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    True, they can do like they do with Borderlands 2, just make downloaded content (controversial to what I said) for a set of content, monsters and new places to explore whenever a new title comes out. (I.E. Standard is MH Tri standard, MH Tri Ultimate is release, you can buy the MH tri ultimate content to use.)
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    Let's be honest, they'd probably do like with Frontier.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    I'd like that, I wouldn't mind that at all.
    So when will Terraria have festive giftwrap? I'd like to present an item to someone after decorating it in gift tape and in a box.
    *yawns* Now I wish the bed had a second function to let player sleep through the night, so it can become morning quickly.
    Reactions: Frous
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    I guess I am the only one who would actually like the monster attacks to stop once you have slain all form of threats, only to discover a method to invite them back at will.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    we need a be that let us sleep through the day
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    ... ... ... Maybe with a hammock?
    We have spells as projectiles, when do we have spells we can place on surfaces or walls when mobs or players walk past them?
    Reactions: Samrux
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    hm, i fail to see the mine launcher as a spell then
    Reactions: Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    ^^;

Hm... Eyes blinking? Or the ears on his head wiggling? Is that easier?
    Samrux
    Samrux
    Hold on, the thing has eyes? I just saw them! I thought the blue thing in its forehead was some kind of alien visor-thing.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Yep, thems be yellow iris's with white eye balls.
    Ars Magicka 2 lets you have a book to rotate through spells put in it. Would it be nice to have a spell book with other spells in it?
    Well, if you think I can't make that gif then I probably really can't. But it's worth to at least hear what your idea was!
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Very well. I suppose it would be a nice challenge for you, and would help broaden your scope. =)
    You know? No matter how much your Char eats and drinks, they never have to use the restroom.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    and drinking a HEALING potion gets you sick.. but you can drink 1000+ mugs of ale.. and nothin'.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The Sims would want to have a word with you. #Noteverygame.
    I await for swords that ignore defense, and swords your can swing with left click, and throw with the Right mouse to impale.
    I seem to have the mentality of a Empire in Cyrodil: Hoarding weapons and other articles of great power.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    And don't forget that if you are not skillful enough to do something there is always another easy and convenient way of doing it!
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    CHEATING! (Or assemble a group to the do the work for me!) <3
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Both are an easier way :p
    Actually. I wonder how Terraria would function if weaponry and armor had some downsides, and operated on 10x's, along with enemies effected?
    Team Fortress 2 has a repertoire of plugins, when does Terraria get a 10x's plugin or Uber upgrade plugin?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom