Recent content by Xenagos destroys all

1. Xenagos destroys all

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Thanks for the notification. I've been waiting since 1.3 came out for pc, but I know it will be worth the wait, as long as I can kill the moonlord with a paladin's hammer.`:p:merchanttongue: Shouldn't it be "running with cizzors?"
  2. Xenagos destroys all

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

I still can't wait for the release of TOW!`:passionate:
  3. Xenagos destroys all

Hey Feldy, where you been?

Hey Feldy, where you been?
  4. Xenagos destroys all

I just learned that you are from Indiana, and this whole time I thought that you were from...

I just learned that you are from Indiana, and this whole time I thought that you were from Wisconsin. Funny things are funny.
  5. Xenagos destroys all

You have an amazing profile pic, I wish that I had half the talent that it would take to do...

You have an amazing profile pic, I wish that I had half the talent that it would take to do something like that.
  6. Xenagos destroys all

I second this thought.

I second this thought.
  7. Xenagos destroys all

I was not expecting that igmur thing, but I love it.

I was not expecting that igmur thing, but I love it.
  8. Xenagos destroys all

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

I love to see terraria used as a platform for friendly competitions and understanding communities. This proves that it is one of the best games to see production.
  9. Xenagos destroys all

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I will still love everyone at Pipeworks, `:pjust as long as it's out by the end of 2017`:p.
  10. Xenagos destroys all

Beta Tester Application

Sadly, I check all the boxes but one. I am not currently in possession of a Pc. Hopefully by next year I can become a beta tester in addition to proudly breaking over 1000 hours of play on the ps3 version yesterday. Happy belated birthday!:rslime:`:passionate:
  11. Xenagos destroys all

1.3.6 Background Preview

Thank you to all of the devs for your hard work. Never stop what you are doing for this amazing game and all of its/your fans. Still hyped for 1.3.6
  12. Xenagos destroys all

I'm just some guy who loves terraria, M:TG, and cheese. Xenagos and Sheogorath, are my immortal...

I'm just some guy who loves terraria, M:TG, and cheese. Xenagos and Sheogorath, are my immortal lords, and they cannot be surpassed.
Back
Top Bottom