XenoCat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good night everyone, going to bed before I get yelled at for being up too late... in summer >.<
    Soooooo.... what do you guys think? (That side bit is placeholder)
    u4h7V5P.jpg
    Prism
    Prism
    hmm... Maybe you could make them into bridges of some sort, and connect them to other towers.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I was thinking that, though that seems too similar to my last build, which I'm trying to vary my designs to make myself a better buider <3
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I'm liking where this is going...
    dQkR3pw.png
    Is it just me, or is Shadewood hella bad for building?
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Not just you. I don't like to build with it either. But it makes decent early-game armor :p
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I'm building a house with it, and it's TERRIBLE with hammering D:
    Growlithe > Vulpix
    Reactions: XenoCat
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Growlithe isn't a fox now is it? I love foxes <3 And plus I couldn't find a growlithe girl thing. So yea.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    They don't have Growlithe girls because it's a man's best friend. :3
    Foxes got nothing an legendary rideable dogs.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Shhh.... just let it happen.
    Okay, so I love changing font size to be small, how does one do that in Profile Posts >.< I'm such a newb.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Yep, as expected. By the way, I used the "size" tag there set to 1, nothing happened.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Huh. I swear I've seen people do it.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I swear I've seen it too but size and font type don't work on profile posts.
    So many SBaHJ references I could've improved by having Comic Sans.
    Good night everyone <3
    Z
    Zwift
    Hope you haz nightmares bruh. Dont be saying :red: about my grammar or I'll knock you out son! Nah jk. Good night, even tho you asleep already.
    I really want to make a new suggestion, but I can't think of anything that the game needs that nobody else has already suggested... hmm....
    Diamondheart
    Diamondheart
    A shapeshifting set of spells. BAM.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    That.... gave me an idea. But... it doesn't fit. It's too OP.
    High School is coming up... should I be happy..? Or worried..? Or... I don't know.
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    I've only ever been to a charter high school, so I wouldn't know what a public one is like, but the ones up here are horrid. I really do hope you have a better high school than half of the ones around where I live.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I don't know... it's next month and I still don't know where I'm going >.< I just hope I get to go to a good school..
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Well, from what I do know, high schools are a bit more laid back than middle schools, mainly because they treat you more like an adult than a student. Of course, if you screw up something bad, they still treat you like an adult o_O
    HOLY :red:! Life is Strange Episode 4 was :red:ING INSANE! WHAT THE :red: MAN!?
    Reactions: Criddle
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Did anybody else expect that? I CERTAINLY DIDN'T! I'll leave this spoiler free for anyone who hasn't seen it yet... but... damn.
    I found a sword shrine! A fake one... :dryadcry:
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    This was the first one I've ever found, and I was excited for either the enchanted sword or arkhalis, but of course, it was fake. >.<
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    i found the arkhalis on my first 1.3 world, then my game crashed and it didnt save
    gggggggggggggg
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Wow. That poor Arkhalis fell into oblivion.
    I'm afraid I don't know who @Swordbomb is, but a lot of people seem to. So... yeah. Hi.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Basically, he was a member for a while, started something in the RP section that gained quite a following, then got banned for 3 months. Now he's back.
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Very well known, actually. I wanna be that popular :(
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I see.. I was away for quite some time, then I popped back in about a month ago. I suppose that's why I don't recognize him.
    Goodnight everyone, this is the first time I've gone to bed relatively early in weeks %:sigh:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom