Recent content by Xiaolin2

1. Xiaolin2

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Why the game freezes and says the "Terraria.exe is not working" when I click on a luiafk recipe on recipe browser?
  2. Xiaolin2

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Celestial Tracers? Post-SC boots or what?
  3. Xiaolin2

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I checked C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache and in this folder is supposed to be the music... But only is "CalamityMod_Sounds_Music_CaveStoryBossBattle_1.1.7.971", what is the "raw" version of devourer of gods theme, and don't appears in-game... Why the other songs...
  4. Xiaolin2

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello, I have a bug. When playing with Calamity and spawning a Calamity boss with own music, the game lags for a moment and music stops playing and lows to 0%. If in battle I try to increase it, the bar don't moves and forcibly goes to 0%. This bug is very annoying, I want to hear the epic DM...
  5. Xiaolin2

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Can you add a Lunatic Cultist summoner? When you kill it, the Mutant can sell it, and you can kill it in all the world, the lunar event is active or not. This will be useful for looking for the trophie or mask, or other drops that mods introduce.
Back
Top Bottom