• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Xira

1. Xira

PC [1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

I'm not sure when Shoot is going to return, or Larxene with the non-updater version; but I've got the latest version (v7) right here: https://mega.nz/#!I3ZiwQpD!lAPxzYwk12WyXOv2NvuDvE_CpZ-uKsKkJjgaw9K9dr0
  2. Xira

tModLoader Banner Checklist

Server loading error:
  3. Xira

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I think having hearts in corruption and orbs in crimson was implied...?
  4. Xira

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

YESYESYES! Also, hi. I know you from the Mario Kart Wii forums (I'm Segatendo). :p Btw, I noticed in TEdit a feature is "World ID", which if I'm not mistaken is like a seed...? If so, can you add this in.
  5. Xira

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Sweet! Thanks for this. Can you add an enable/disable for the ocean, please, and possibly the underworld? Secondary thing for ocean, maybe make a way for it to generate somewhere in the middle of the map instead of the sides? That is one thing that has always bothered me about Terraria...
  6. Xira

Save the Jungle! V2

Erm, I've completed many Terraria games (yes hardmode), and I never noticed the evil getting far enough in the jungle to ruin the gameplay for me. You just have to be faster I guess...?
  7. Xira

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hey, I didn't really watch your video on the forum, only like the first 15 seconds, but I did find this forum through it, so thanks for showing me! Also, my first impression when entering the introductions section and seeing this with almost 100 pages I was like "My word! Seriously people?"...
Top Bottom