2. Xiro

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

It's fine, I knew you were joking <3
  3. Xiro

Rip, i got ninjaed :(
  4. Xiro

Maybe some sort of hook that is one of the legs of the walker? Don't know if it would have any special things about it, but it's something.
  5. Xiro

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

When should we be expecting a release of part 2 of the update? You don't need to give an exact date, since I wouldn't think you would have a date yet, I just want to know a possible range.
  6. Xiro

Will this be compatible with large mods like Thorium? Or will it just be too much for the game to handle?
  7. Xiro

tModLoader ???

What i'm wondering is why the blue letters spell "eyecicle."
  8. Xiro

The Number War! Count to 100 or -100

-99 (-)
  9. Xiro

Ello m8.

Ello m8.
  10. Xiro

Game gift thread

Thank you c:
  11. Xiro

Console can't use illegal gun parts

What do you mean by the "Springfield?" By my knowledge, that weapon doesn't exist at all.
  12. Xiro

Game gift thread

I'm just wondering, are we able to ask for multiple games? Not like 20 of them, just like maybe 2 or maybe even 3. Or should we only do that if you have multiple copies of a game? And also, thank you for your copy of Hand of Fate. :3
  13. Xiro

Game gift thread

Would you mind parting with one of your copies of Hand of Fate?
  14. Xiro

tModLoader Infinity

From the last time I played this mod, which I don't remember when it was, the infinite bone javelin was not autoswing, which the regular bone javelin were. When I made the infinite version, it felt like a downgrade since I couldn't throw the javelin as fast as I could. I don't know if the other...
  15. Xiro

I approve of this.
Back
Top Bottom